CR Point
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2013
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 114
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Detector(s) used
- Larson1951 Flipping Stick
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
. but dare I say it... "what is it?"what is a super find - please help enlighten me!
Thanks!

If this is already on the banner I have no idea how it works. Maybe a bunch of people voted for it without posting to the thread?
Ans when you click on the (pictureless) banner it drops you into Larson's post rather than at the top of the thread. Weird.
I'd like to know what it is too.
it got messed up by yours truly....

that is the question,to bad there is no true answer at this site,nice insta banner,i find beads like these all around the middens,and here I was thinking they all went on a necklaceand how DOES the Banner system work?![]()
nice insta banner

oh boy i don't think i am gonna hear the end of that slip up for a terrible long time
well i guess i have it coming LOL!

Incredible find Russy! Banner vote here.that is the question,to bad there is no true answer at this site,nice insta banner,i find beads like these all around the middens,and here I was thinking they all went on a necklace
and how DOES the Banner system work?![]()