Last weeks Silver haul

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
I spent the entire week every night after work hitting a local horse show arena. An Older coworker told me that they had circus's in that spot in the early 60's so I figuired I might get lucky and pick up some silver if the years fell right, boy was I surprised! First coin I found was a 59 washington quarter.....and it just gets better! every night I would get 2 or three silver coins including mercs! and they just kept getting older as I hunted the area more thorough. I came to the conclusion that there had been some sort of building on these grounds that had been torn down to make the Horse show arena as the oldest coin was a 1916 Merc, no D lol. plus I found a silver ring and a silver and torqoise braclet. The last hunt produced what I believe was a clip from a pair of dress suspenders and lo and behold it says Sterling on it! I also really socked away a bunch of clad and a few wheat pennies too.

Hope ya enjoy the pics

Slipperyjack

Attachments

• Picture 62.jpg
    Picture 62.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Picture 54.jpg
    Picture 54.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 162

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Nice haul ya got there Jack, I adore that turquoise bracelet..niceeeeeeeeee finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread