Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

After hauling furniture Friday afternoon and evening (we moved my mother-in-law into a retirement community) I wasn't sure if I would be able to get my 47-year-old body up early enough on Saturday to do some digging..I decided I had to get my fix for at least a little while, so I went out as long as I could, then went out again early this morning before it got too hot.

I didn't bring home any more animals ;D but I did find a few things..this week I brought home $8.46 in clad, some school field/playground odds and ends, including 2 costume rings, a stick pin and an unusual key ring, complete with a metal tag that says JEAN RINGS TM by MARC LTD ST. LOUIS U.S.A.

JUL1.jpg

JUL4.jpg

JUL3.jpg

JUL6.jpg

JUL5.jpg

JUL2.jpg

I surpassed 5,100 coins so far this year..the guitar I bought last month still needs a case, so I'm saving up for it..I have $65 of dug clad to put toward it so far, another $35 to go!

Hope everyone finds a little treasure this weekend.

Nat

Upvote 0
5100 coins in my book is Outstanding. I don't think that I even have 200 this year :thumbsup: That gadget is wierd looking... no idea what taht may be

Great finds, Nat. Looks like enough clad for about 2 gals of gas. ;D

:wink: RR

crazyjarhead said:
5100 coins in my book is Outstanding. I don't think that I even have 200 this year :thumbsup: That gadget is wierd looking... no idea what taht may be

It looks like a 1980s earring!
Nice finds, Nat.

tymcmurray said:
crazyjarhead said:

It looks like a 1980s earring!

I mentioned it was a key ring..it's one of those clips you put keys on and hang it from your pocket. The newer ones look a lot different!

Nat

5100 coins!!!! Holy smokes, I can't even imagine. :o Your digging arm must be larger than you other arm by this point. :wink:
Nice hunt Nat.
-MM-

You go the scha-wing for rings Nateman. Great Job Buddy !

silverfreak said:
Nice digs Nat. How's the critter doing that you brought home last time?

Thanks Bryce..about the critter..let's just say she's a handful! She's doing fine so far.

ModernMiner said:
5100 coins!!!! Holy smokes, I can't even imagine. :o Your digging arm must be larger than you other arm by this point. :wink:
Nice hunt Nat.
-MM-

Thanks Doug..I'd rather dig old coins and relics (like you) but I'm having a dry spell in finding permission to hunt older properties..I may get desperate and start knocking on doors soon!

smokedaddy said:
You go the scha-wing for rings Nateman. Great Job Buddy !

Thanks, now if I could only find a GOLD one.. :icon_scratch: Any ring is fun to dig up though!

HH,
Nat

Nat,
One thing always about your posts, is you always come home with a handful of stuff, be it trinkets and or coins.. either way your posts are enjoyable to read.. and glad to hear your new pup is doing fine, shes just beautiful to me.. :thumbsup:

Interesting stuff, Nat! I enjoy seeing what you bring home, be it living or not! You've got quite a total going there!

I'm impressed that after that much furniture moving you still went out the next day. Good luck on the case!

Another great hunt Natman :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That's a lot of loot :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back