N nativetexan Greenie Joined May 8, 2005 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 27, 2008 Thread Owner #1 My friend in Beeville, Texas located these shackles in a yard sale and asked if I wanted them. So now that they are mine, what do I do with them. Do I leave them like they are or treat the leather and brush off some of the rust. What so you suggest? Attachments tnet.webp 48.6 KB · Views: 1,384
My friend in Beeville, Texas located these shackles in a yard sale and asked if I wanted them. So now that they are mine, what do I do with them. Do I leave them like they are or treat the leather and brush off some of the rust. What so you suggest?
E EdleBrock Full Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 189 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 May 28, 2008 #2 I think you have a Horse Hobble. Attachments hobble.webp 14 KB · Views: 1,542
N nativetexan Greenie Joined May 8, 2005 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 28, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for the identification of the horse hobbles.