Legos do sell!!

kipper

Greenie
Jul 4, 2008
Rome New York
Detector(s) used
Garretts all the time
HI, I decided to try the lego suggestion, posted awhile ago. I bought a $3.00 box of legos at a yard sale two weeks ago. I decided to buy them as I saw some of the lego mini figures and heard they sell for $1.00 each. Long story short, 1 ewok figure with weapons sold for $12.50 :icon_jokercolor:, 1 ewok catapult went for .99 cents :icon_pirat:and 18 mini figures brought in $22.35 :thumbsup:. Now I still have almost 2 and 1/2 pounds of other pieces to list and if it holds true I should clear another @10.00 or so. All in all not a bad profit for a $3.00 purchase. I will definately buy more in the future when I can and when they are cheap. Good luck and keeep searching. Kip...:)

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kipper said:
I will definately buy more in the future when I can and when they are cheap. Good luck and keeep searching. Kip...:)
I am still buying. I have about 18-20 of those little guys. (most have their heads :o)
I have filled a box so far (the type that holds 5000 sheets printer paper) I have also found 3 sealed boxes of legos (star wars I think) I will hold on for a while.

Just listed 35 auctions on ebay yesterday and 7 have already sold. ;D

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I have bought a couple things off of Ebay but never sold anything. Do you really make that much of a profit after paying their fees?

HH Charlie

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They come in several different sizes. Which ones are the sellers? I see mostly large ones around here. And the little men aren't even called Lego's.

Oct 2, 2008
HamburgAR
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Old Folks Knowledge
Charlie,

yes, it is possible to make money on ebay, even after paying the fees, IF you have something that will sell. right now, i'm having to come up with 90 bucks out of my own pocket to pay fees. i ended up draining my pay pal account, and gambling that a bunch of items i could list would sell, and virtually none of them did. you just have to do your research.
until the end of the year, most media, books, cds, dvds music, movies, video games, you can list for 5 cents, plus around 9% final value.
just don't lose track of what you owe.

anyhoo, i saw a box of starwars legos a few days ago with 4 or 5 mini figs for 10 bucks. just waiting for the price to go down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread