Let George do it ... George Zimmerman, that is

It doesnt matter if youre trained or not.If the person is going to be dead without any immediate outside action what do you,or them,have to lose?Its called trying.

I will take your suggestion into consideration.

Ben, my suggestion is not meant to be sarcastic it is sincere.... At the least learn CPR.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I think most people are good Samaritans when the time arises. :thumbsup:

1. I have no military, police, fire, or EMT training. I am not qualified to provide aid to anyone. I would call 911 and see if there was anyone nearby who WAS qualified to provide aid.
2. Quite frankly I don't give a crap what GZ does. He is a free man living in a free nation. If he wants to leap tall buildings in a single bound, be my guest...

The "good Samaritan" was not trained either. He, being a Samaritan, was hated by the very man he helped - the Jew.

In spite of this, that Samaritan man rendered aid to his fellowman who had been fallen upon by robbers. He did his best to bandage the man and took him to an inn where he could be cared for - even giving the innkeeper money to care for the man.

Thus the "Good Samaritan" laws we see today.

This begs the question, does one really care about the welfare of his fellowman?

I had a cousin (young nurse) who burned to death in a car because no one would help her. Would you want something like that on your conscience? I wouldn't.

Last edited:
I said it before I'll say it again, Now that the Trial is over,
I think it's time to move on & forget Zimmerman exists and that
Martin Doesn't anymore.

But I still wouldn't be completely surprised if Someone called Zimmerman the moment they saw the crash
and said Get over here & look good quick. whether his lawyers, Friends, Relatives or whoever. maybe even someone with the ambulance co. promised to take their time so he could arive first.

Normally People are not to get involved in Removing people from Vehicles,
They are supposed to leave it to professionals.
If I was one of them & Anti Zimmerman at the Moment,
I'd say Ca-Ching ! Ow ! My Back, My Neck, I told him to leave me alone
and he threatened me as he yanked me out :laughing7:

Sorry Guy it's called the good Samaritan law. can't sue

1. I have no military, police, fire, or EMT training. I am not qualified to provide aid to anyone. I would call 911 and see if there was anyone nearby who WAS qualified to provide aid.
2. Quite frankly I don't give a crap what GZ does. He is a free man living in a free nation. If he wants to leap tall buildings in a single bound, be my guest...

You must be a lawyer?:laughing7:

Onfire is correct, having taken CPR and first aid clases for years due to my job learned we can not be sued if we give aid to an injured person..... If a doctor gives aid at a wreak, they are subject to lawsuit, under the good samaritan laws we as a bystander trying to help can not be sued......

I just have a BIG problem understanding how folks can be critical of a man doing good!

This country seems to be "pronouncing the wicked one righteous and ... the righteous one wicked". Both are detestable acts by mentally deficient people. I don't care who gets upset, it is an accurate statement. If one cannot distinguish between good and bad it is a mental deficiency, a mental illness.

When certain men do something good, why must certain others condemn them? Jealousy because they haven't the courage to do good?

When certain men do evil things, why must certain others exalt them? Because it makes their own bad deeds seem less evil?

I know it used to be if you see an accident you must stop & render assistance.
But seems to me since ambulance chasing lawyers got the right to advertise,
allot of things changed, & I'm not so sure on that onfire,
I hope your right.

I know allot of peolpe don't even stop at accidents anymore , especially since cell phones.
out here on the interstate if someone overheats, people won't stop,
they just dial 911 & say there is a car on fire, If someone is under their vehicle working
it gets called in as pedestrian hit , & when I hear reports of vehicle accidents
the callers apparently have no idea if anyone is injured, dead, stopped to take a leak,
or left their vehicle sit 24 hours ago :( allot of false calls :(

I always stop if I'll be the first one, or 2 on scene.
But unless the vehicle is on fire , I would not touch the people in the vehicle.
& no I don't have medical training.

I personally never meant to suggest Zimmerman was wrong to assist,
But I still have my curiosity if this was really a random good Samaritan act,
or attempt at pr, or if he's out on the streets Prowling again already,
acting like a cop.

Sorry , since he was aquitted, I won't be running him into the ground,
But I won't be treating him like a hero either.
if he runs into a burning building, I'd want the particulars on how the fire started.

even if he orders a pair of PJ's
images.jpg

Last edited:
What did they do ?

Did his lawyers rush him to the scene quick for PR ?

or was it a set up ?
sorry I don't believe in coincidence.

I still wouldn't be completely surprised if Someone called Zimmerman the moment they saw the crash
and said Get over here & look good quick. whether his lawyers, Friends, Relatives or whoever. maybe even someone with the ambulance co. promised to take their time so he could arive first.

Normally People are not to get involved in Removing people from Vehicles,
They are supposed to leave it to professionals.
If I was one of them & Anti Zimmerman at the Moment,
I'd say Ca-Ching ! Ow ! My Back, My Neck, I told him to leave me alone
and he threatened me as he yanked me out :laughing7:

I still have my curiosity if this was really a random good Samaritan act,
acting like a cop.

if he runs into a burning building, I'd want the particulars on how the fire started.
Ridiculous. That's all I can say about these comments.

On a related note... I guess they stopped teaching CPR in schools, huh? It figures. I know I learned it in the 7th grade myself. Her name was Resusci Annie.

they never taught CPR here. at least not pre '73 when I graduated

Wasn't even invented yet back then was it, lol. :laughing7:

It wasn't taught when I was in school either, all of my training came through work. Just went through CPR class again. First aid and CPR is required.

They did teach American history all 12 years of public school and what our Constitutional and Bill of Rights stood for and protected...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I know it used to be if you see an accident you must stop & render assistance.
But seems to me since ambulance chasing lawyers got the right to advertise,
allot of things changed, & I'm not so sure on that onfire,
I hope your right.

I know allot of peolpe don't even stop at accidents anymore , especially since cell phones.
out here on the interstate if someone overheats, people won't stop,
they just dial 911 & say there is a car on fire, If someone is under their vehicle working
it gets called in as pedestrian hit , & when I hear reports of vehicle accidents
the callers apparently have no idea if anyone is injured, dead, stopped to take a leak,
or left their vehicle sit 24 hours ago :( allot of false calls :(

I always stop if I'll be the first one, or 2 on scene.
But unless the vehicle is on fire , I would not touch the people in the vehicle.
& no I don't have medical training.

I personally never meant to suggest Zimmerman was wrong to assist,
But I still have my curiosity if this was really a random good Samaritan act,
acting like a cop.

even if he orders a pair of PJ's
View attachment 833570

Well that's it! Now I know you didn't like Bronson's Death Wish series of movies! I kind of liked them. LOL Frank...skull etc 013-1-platinum_edited-3.jpg

I used to have to take the class every year to keep my certification. Then they changed CPR to just compressions to the beat of the music "staying alive" which any one can do. It would kill me to stand there and not be able to help.
Hopefully I or my family gets hurt there will not be a bunch of "sissys" standing around. Hopefully someone like George will be there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back