What's new

Lets see those Cowboy finds !

Gribnitz

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
920
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Let's see those Cowboy finds !

Man, sorry I had to miss this one. I wanted to come, but have to be gone a couple of weeks this month and didn't want the family to forget who I was.

Guess I am a bit early, but pictures are all I got to pretend like I was at this hunt !
 
Re: Let's see those Cowboy finds !

Hey Grib,
Those photos will be coming. Most are still on their way home. Lots of iron junk (we cleaned up the field really good!), but there were some coins found, too, like a silver dollar, a couple of silver quarters, a buffalo, a few Indian Heads, some bullets, pocketwatch, buckles, LOTS of barbed wire, straight wire, staples, and square nails. Wait for the pics.

Sorry you missed it. A fun time was had by all. Watch the forum for lots of updates and pics over the next few days! -Noodle
 
Re: Let's see those Cowboy finds !

Grib! We missed getting to see you this year! :-\ We've just got in the hotel for the night and will be trying to catch up a bit.

Nana :)
 
Re: Let's see those Cowboy finds !

My thoughts exactly! I do understand though. May be next time.
Burdie
 
Re: Let's see those Cowboy finds !

Howdy Grib,

Sorry you was unable to attend, really missed seeing you this year...the "Otterville Gang" are a rowdy bunch...just look at the pics and read all the posts. It was a hooting, tooting good time. Hopefully, you will get to attend the next hunt.

;) RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom