CRUSADER said:I have a few total blank silver coins, sometimes counterstamped with various symbols.
CRUSADER said:thrillathahunt said:CRUSADER said:I have a few total blank silver coins, sometimes counterstamped with various symbols.
Any chance for some pics mate?
Heres a few of the worn blank types, got lots more with some detail showing.
Fair? I don't think there is a grade lower than that. Any coin grading experts out there that would like to comment on this?thrillathahunt said:I was just wondering, technically what would a coin's grade be if it is completely smooth on one side and barely identifiable on the other side?Fair? I don't think there is a grade lower than that. Any coin grading experts out there that would like to comment on this?

johnnyblaze said:Now here is my coin in nice shape..
Post what yours would look like in good shape.
Blaze...

johnnyblaze said:How can you tell the difference Iron Patch
the date?
Blaze...

rodgerdodger said:I don't know what this was and is bigger than a quarter 28 mm or 29mm weight 5.38 gr.