What's new

Life & Death-- picture added

Re: Life & Death-- picture added

I got Gracie's ashes today. They are resting on my night table. Now we can sleep together again. Charles, the little King Charles Cavalier Spanial, lays against my back like Gracie use to. I think he is trying to make me feel better. Animals are much smarter than we humans give them credit for. Frank
 
Re: Life & Death-- picture added

Animals grieve too. Too many times I've had one pass away only to have there best bud seem lost and go into a tailspin.

Then there's this heartbreaking story of a springer spaniel who died of a broken heart after his master was killed in action. Together they found more IED's than anyone before them:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...og-dies-broken-heart-Taliban-kill-master.html
 
Re: Life & Death-- picture added

Frank, I feel your loss. I did the same with my dog Beau 10 years ago. He was a Chesa-mutt. (Chesapeake Bay retriever Mix). Man could he catch a frisbee. I still miss him. I definitely feel my life is better for having him. He taught me a lot.

Ed D.
 
Re: Life & Death-- picture added

Hello Frank, sorry for your loss. I feel for you as I have also been through that more than once and know the loss you feel. You have some great replies on your post here. :coffee2:
Ray
 
Re: Life & Death-- picture added

This is just a thought,D-O-G spelled backwards is G-O-D, GOD spelled backwards is DOG.

That's kind of neat,isn't it. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Life & Death-- picture added

All the best to you.... I lost my best champion springer in 1992, and I still mourn his passing.... Making that choice was the hardest thing to date I have ever had to do.... But those treasured memories will last forever in your mind. My thoughts are with ya...
 
Re: Life & Death-- picture added

Thanks for all the con forting comments. I am starting to put myself back together. I just worked an art show and am replacing the batteries on my motorhome to ready it for the next cach hunt. The research is almost done. I just need to find out who owns the property and I am on my way.
If it's still there, its probably over 6 figures but then there's that lady luck factor as usual.
Thanks again, Frank
 
Re: Life & Death-- picture added

texastee2007 said:
I couldn't find anyone who started with E so here is a post from F because we need to get rid of all the S posts....and spread them out a bit. Thank you Frankn for being there.

geez, sick and cold ya know
his pet passes, he feels bad, and this is the stuff you post just to bring up this thread for your count benefit?

(shaking my head in disbelief truly)
 
Re: Life & Death-- picture added

FarmerChick said:
texastee2007 said:
I couldn't find anyone who started with E so here is a post from F because we need to get rid of all the S posts....and spread them out a bit. Thank you Frankn for being there.

geez, sick and cold ya know
his pet passes, he feels bad, and this is the stuff you post just to bring up this thread for your count benefit?

(shaking my head in disbelief truly)

FC, I very sincerely doubt that is what TT is doing....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom