Jun 16, 2017
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Found this in a farm field In maine of all places! IMG_2392.JPGIMG_2391.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 13
All I can say is WOW! crazy awesome! Banner in my book

All I can say is WOW! crazy awesome! Banner in my book

Thanks! It sounded like all of the other beer cans I’ve been digging. Just goes to show you gotta dog it all!

Nice 1st Regiment Light Artillery That style dates 1808 to 1821 per Alberts. I'm not surprised to see it turn up in Maine, as there was activity along the Canadian border.
By the way, regiments of foot were infantry regiments.

Nice 1st Regiment Light Artillery That style dates 1808 to 1821 per Alberts. I'm not surprised to see it turn up in Maine, as there was activity along the Canadian border.

Ok. Someone told me it was 1st regiment of foot.

I don’t have the button book. Does it tell the values for the buttons? If so, what is the value for this one?

I don’t have the button book. Does it tell the values for the buttons? If so, what is the value for this one?
The book doesn't have values. You can probably Google it and find what they are selling for. I would guess $30-$50

5 minutes in lemon juice, nail brush & water & that one will come up real nice.

Nice button. Based on the pictures, looks like Albert AY 44, Light Artillery, 1808-1821

aj

Excellent button find. Not surprised that it was found in Maine.

Albert's book has been THE reference for decades.

Congrats!

That's an amazing piece of history great addition to your collection. Tommy

Congratulations on a great find!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back