bradyboy
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2007
- Messages
- 3,530
- Reaction score
- 1,361
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Clearwater, FL
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I saw a recent post that if you don hit a like and collect likes numbers your looked down on
is this true, never thought about it
I'm not here to make points or accolades
I get plenty of likes and never thought about it but certainly appreciate it
In fact, I don't know how to do it
for the record, I don't reply just to get my numbers up, like many other members do , no foolish posts, just straight one off opinion
I only reply if I have an intelligent reply
I guess this could be looked at as a rant - sorry
Curious to see if I see a response
IMO
Brady
is this true, never thought about it
I'm not here to make points or accolades
I get plenty of likes and never thought about it but certainly appreciate it
In fact, I don't know how to do it
for the record, I don't reply just to get my numbers up, like many other members do , no foolish posts, just straight one off opinion
I only reply if I have an intelligent reply
I guess this could be looked at as a rant - sorry
Curious to see if I see a response
IMO
Brady
But I must be doing "something" right, as there have been many posts that have either entertained, humored, educated, or just somehow hit home with many folks. And I don't even swing an MD (too hard on this broken body). I just do my best to write honestly and openly, and to try and help others where I can. For me, the 'likes' are just a way to gauge how well I'm accomplishing that task. Don't get me wrong - newbies usually don't have a clue about the like button - and I spend a great deal of time greeting newbies as well as trying to answer their "What Is It?" riddles. 









