What's new

Lincoln cents collection

dustywallen

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
493
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and 350. Currently AT PRO.
Well here is my lincoln cents. I have complete set will be posting more pics later.

image-3609138576.webp



image-3156954800.webp



image-2967326330.webp



image-1024421980.webp



image-1873417866.webp
 
Mostly older wheat a few from the 70s not quite sure I'm just 15 I started from my gpa
 
coin collecter said:
Mostly older wheat a few from the 70s not quite sure I'm just 15 I started from my gpa

Well I have a ton if you tell me what you lacking I could probably help you out. Would love to see some pictures also. You have any die varieties?
 
dustywallen said:
Well I have a ton if you tell me what you lacking I could probably help you out. Would love to see some pictures also. You have any die varieties?

Mind me asking what u mean by die varieties and ill post pics tomorrow night not home tonight and I Need quite a few
 
coin collecter said:
Mind me asking what u mean by die varieties and ill post pics tomorrow night not home tonight and I Need quite a few

Such as double dies, grease filled, close and wide am, just to name a few.
 
dustywallen said:
Such as double dies, grease filled, close and wide am, just to name a few.

Oh I've got a few that were off center when stamped a few that look like they were in oil if that's what u mean I have one that looks like it got shot lol umm yeah I'm kinda new at what everything's called
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom