Little help???

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2007
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Had it on the what-it's forum, They suggested I post it here,, Makes sence,, Didn't even know the was dousing forum??????:laughing7:

My old hunting buddy has come to a point he can't do it anymore.
Selling all his stuff.
We sure miss him on hunts, But won't be long for the rest of us..
huh.gif

I guess these are "Dowsing Rod/Rod's"??
The three smaller items are marked, 1 2 and 3..
He said one was for "Gold", one was for "Silver", and one was for "Paper Money!!!"
Said it reacted of the ink, But would take a lot on paper money to set it off...
The rod one is 15" long when assembled and handle part at 6 & 1/2 ".
The spring one is 19" assembled..Took a close-up pick if the spring part.
All the pieces screw together.. The black thing kinds reminds of a carburetor for a pipe LOL.
Don't have any paper work with it, so not sure which tip is for what.
Does anybody have any info on this
huh.gif
?
Thanks in advance..

Tim's

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 418
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I use one of those one day...I noticed that it did not react as good as my brass rods....Art

OP
OP
doublet2a

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2007
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Great,, Thanks for the info!!!

Tim

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods and metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah brass has really worked better for me just learning and all.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Don’t be afraid to experiment with different rods..If you make your own they are cheap...I have tried all kinds of metal rod..I even experimented with plastic, wood and those flexible drinking straws... Art

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We have one my fiancee' inherited from a friend last year who's Dad had owned it. We have looked everywhere to find out about it. We did not know what #3 was for. We guessed gemstones. It is accurate as all get out but does not have the distance our own LRL will give. Within 100 yards its dead on. We tried it on known targets and it went straight to them. When you get over the top of the target it just spins in a circle. Then if you walk off the target it turns back. The dangle chain works well also. Thanks for posting the pics. Another mystery solved. LOL!!

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
PS: #1 is for Gold, #2 is for silver.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had it on the what-it's forum, They suggested I post it here,, Makes sence,, Didn't even know the was dousing forum??????:laughing7:My old hunting buddy has come to a point he can't do it anymore.Selling all his stuff. We sure miss him on hunts, But won't be long for the rest of us..
huh.gif
I guess these are "Dowsing Rod/Rod's"??The three smaller items are marked, 1 2 and 3..He said one was for "Gold", one was for "Silver", and one was for "Paper Money!!!"Said it reacted of the ink, But would take a lot on paper money to set it off...The rod one is 15" long when assembled and handle part at 6 & 1/2 ".The spring one is 19" assembled..Took a close-up pick if the spring part.All the pieces screw together.. The black thing kinds reminds of a carburetor for a pipe LOL.Don't have any paper work with it, so not sure which tip is for what.Does anybody have any info on this
huh.gif
?Thanks in advance..Tim's
It looks like Carl Anderson's Titan Rod from the late '60's early 70'sJon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread