LivWell pot shop is great!

67GTX

Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
Southwest Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So goes the world, under no circumstances and not just here can you talk about a pure subject such as God, but you can pay to talk politics if you choose, which always ends in wars and fighting, yet everywhere its perfectly acceptable to talk about and discuss a weed/drug that's still illegal at the federal level. personally I don't care if you smoke pot, its not addictive, it does not make you wreck your car..myths..but I still find it highly offensive that it can be discussed freely everywhere when so many are morally against it, it causes wars just as much as God and politics, so why exclude religion..and don't say religion causes worse wars, because only the ones against it say that!
My two bits.

Mike

Mike,

I love to talk about religion. However, for the very reasons you mention, I don't. There are too many 'Monkey Brains' out there, who take offense at the slightest excuse... And especially when it comes to religion...

And yes, pot is illegal. And it definitely is in my state. That is why I don't partake anymore. If my state legalizes it, like most states eventually will for the tax money from it, then I will partake again. But I'll partake in moderation, period. It will be sort of like a part of my religion, but not a daily thing as in my distant past.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
what was the last war on pot ? that's simple, how many folks do you know in prison for possessing a weed that grows naturally ? I know of alot as in hundreds of thousands of people..sounds like a war to make privately owned prisons money. apparently you've not read my previous posts, otherwise you would know I'm not against pot. I just don't care for double standards and like pointing it out, even if it makes people put me on ignore, heck I think there is only like 6 people on all of TNet that do not have me on ignore :D

Mike

Edit..I like talking to myself. think I'll go chat with myself.

Last edited:

67GTX

Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
Southwest Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what was the last war on pot ? that's simple, how many folks do you know in prison for possessing a weed that grows naturally ? I know of alot as in hundreds of thousands of people..sounds like a war to make privately owned prisons money. apparently you've not read my previous posts, otherwise you would know I'm not against pot. I just don't care for double standards and like pointing it out, even if it makes people put me on ignore, heck I think there is only like 6 people on all of TNet that do not have me on ignore :D

Mike

Okay Mike... I'll try to avoid the 'ignore' button.... Hey, I know the feeling! People get all twisted out of shape over some of the stuff I say...

It is an ignorant world out there. People just don't deserve us... ;-)

Well, who cares what the world thinks! I'll care what they think when they begin to sign my paychecks.

And I like talking to myself, as well. Arguing with myself is another thing, though. I always loose the argument. Darned smarty pants!!!

Last edited:

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Bu.. But.. This section of the forum is called "Health Watch"!:laughing7:
And cannabis IS the most medical plant known.. it has no equal!
So.. you may wonder why it's still illegal on the Federal level?
Is it because it's so dangerous? Yes.. it is very dangerous... to Big Pharma!
And just who is the police looking out for their best interest?
Could it possibly be the FDA!?
The dam that's called "Lies" was built in 1937 by the Federal Government and is starting to leak.. a crack has developed
called "proof" brought forth by research mostly discovered in foreign lands.. and this leak is called "Truth"!
Soon.. the complete dam will breach and flood the land with true knowledge!:hello2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mike

Mike that wasn't a war and I know your not anti'weed....

Believe me I know what your saying, I had to put up my 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner as collateral to bail my 16 year old brother out of jail for possession of an ounce....... No way to know who has you on ignore but I bet it is very few...

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mike

Put you on ignore? Their loss! Who would want to miss your "how I see the world"
Your intellect, wit often times eccentric......that's a compliment, if I offended you PM me and tell me where to stick it! :laughing7: Won't hurt my feelings...

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
When it does become legal nationally, i would consider buying stock in Blue Bell Ice Cream. That stuff is crack.

67GTX

Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
Southwest Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike that wasn't a war and I know your not anti'weed....

Believe me I know what your saying, I had to put up my 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner as collateral to bail my 16 year old brother out of jail for possession of an ounce....... No way to know who has you on ignore but I bet it is very few...

Hey TH... A 70 Roadrunner! Way cool, Man! Is it a 383 Magnum or something else? I have a 67 Plymouth GTX. It is a 426 Hemi with 4 speed and Dana 60 Suregrip rear geared 3.54. I rarely drive it anymore. It has a 12.5 to 1 compression ratio and takes leaded racing fuel. I cannot buy that around here anymore.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TH... A 70 Roadrunner! Way cool, Man! Is it a 383 Magnum or something else? I have a 67 Plymouth GTX. It is a 426 Hemi with 4 speed and Dana 60 Suregrip rear geared 3.54. I rarely drive it anymore. It has a 12.5 to 1 compression ratio and takes leaded racing fuel. I cannot buy that around here anymore.

Pics or it's a dodge dart with a slant six!! J/K.
I would love to see pictures of the GTX, and the roadrunner!!
My guess, roadrunner has a 440 six pack!
Mopars RULE!!!

67GTX

Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
Southwest Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pics or it's a dodge dart with a slant six!! J/K.
I would love to see pictures of the GTX, and the roadrunner!!
My guess, roadrunner has a 440 six pack!
Mopars RULE!!!

I'll try to figure out how to upload a few pictures of the GTX. First, I have to find the pictures. They weren't in my pictures folder. Well, I'll have to load them later. First I have to scan the pictures to my computer. So, maybe I'll have time to do that tomorrow.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I had a 69 charger back in about 2000. It was a California car and had a 340? V8. I swapped it to a 440 and a rebuilt automatic. It sat for quite a while after that until I finally sold it. I made a killing on that car! As much as I loved it I'm glad I sold it. I would have never had the time to devote to it...

sent from a potato...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry bout losing that car! I'd like the post, but bleh, I can't...that's crappy! and number9 hit the nail on the head, big pharma IS why its still illegal at the ( no pun intended ) highest level!.

Mike
Oh I didn't lose the car, I put up title as collateral to guarantee he would show up at trial, which he did..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It had the 440 6 barrol, with Edelbrock intake due to a recall. Wish I had it now.

I also had a 1955 Chevy 2 door post with a 350 engine out of a corvette, Hurst 4 speed shifter and Muncie 4 speed transmission that I use to show. Rear seat and front bucket seats were out of 1973 Monte Carlo that were button tuck as well as door panels with new carpet and roof liner.... Really miss that car too.....

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
67GTX...

Why.. today's cannabis is so mild... it wouldn't even hurt a little bird!

Oh.. welcome to the board!

-Wayne

13079.jpg

67GTX

Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
Southwest Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hemi Pictures :) Pic's taken at NASCAR's Martinsville Speedway in Martinsville, VA during their last car show held there. You Moparologists 'in the know' will recognize the Factory RO23 Super Stock Racing Package installed on the car. Those of you with knowledge will know what that is. I have many more pictures. If more are wanted, just tell me. Enjoy, Guys!

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

67GTX

Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
Southwest Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck I don't want more pictures, I wanna drive it...at least for a 1/4 mile :laughing7: :headbang:

Mike

Hey Mike,

Me too. I want to drive it. And I have a very heavy foot. I love to hear the two 4 barrels moaning when going through the gears and winding up the RPM's. But besides no available gas, every time I drive it some little old lady will pull out in front of me without looking and I have to slam on brakes to avoid destroying what cannot be replaced. Or some teenager in a hopped up Mustang GT wants to race me.... When you own a car like this, it has a value that is far too great to play with it foolishly. There are rare parts on this car that just are not available at any price anymore. Crash the car... And all that is gone.

Oh, and I have a Mustang Cobra that is all hopped up if I want to play in traffic. It is faster than the Hemi. No need to damage or destroy a rare piece of history. Well, in truth the Mustang is my son's college graduation present. He is 13, so I can drive it until then.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread