LivWell pot shop is great!

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea digiron2 i should of said a man of color,the color of your skin makes no difference to me,just your actions.i admit im a compulsive poster and i should think things thru a little more

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this thread is on pace to blow Crispin out of the water in a month or so...

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
there is a better way than just high CBD and low THC, it is proven fact that when a plant has near identical levels of CBD and THC, the *high* effect from the THC is nearly or completely canceled out.
There may be more strains like this, but I have not studied it in 16 months or so, at that time there was one strain like that, at the moment I cannot remember what it is called, was either in high times magazine or skunk magazine.
My memory is shot, completely probably from all the grass I smoked in the 80's, I've only used it several times in the last two years and only for the intent of finding a strain that I pray helps ease my wife's pain from multiple sclerosis and fibromyalgia. No luck so far, but I hope.

Mike

Yes, a 1:1 THC/CBD doesn't have as much high because of the equal amount of CBD.

CBD Crew was working on several strains.. they worked with the Stanley Bros to produce the strain "Charlotte's Web".
CBD Crew sells seeds.

Last edited:

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I haven't read your link you posted but I really think that any foreign matter be it smoke(of any kind) or dust can contribute to the development of lung cancer. If I get some time later I'll look at your link...

sent from a potato...

Yes, you have the bad stuff in pot smoke too..
But, the reason they believe that lung cancer is low in people who only smoke pot is because THC kills cancer cells.
In the report they even said that a person who smoked only pot had a slightly LESS chance of get lung cancer than a person who never smoked anything!

Smoking cannabis isn't recommended or the best way for medical.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is correct!

No high from cannabis that's high in CBD and low in THC! The cannabis is a cross between marijuana and hemp.

What many people don't realize is the complexity of the plant.. far from just being a pain killer!
There are over 480 natural components found within the Cannabis sativa plant, of which 66 have been classified as "cannabinoids"
THC and CBD are only two.

If you watch the video I posted on page 13 it will show you the true medical side of the plant!
That kinda changes things!
I think...I mean I know...people whom disapprove of stoners, might just take a look at this. if there is no high...not really pot now is it?
Hell, hemp, which can not get you high...makes great lotions, cloths, rope etc. As far as doctors, politicians getting "stoned".....nope. They as do lawyers, like alcohol, cocaine and high powered pharmaceuticals.
I feel stoners get a bad rap. They stay at home. They don't fight. They don't steal....they can't They are stoned!!
meth heads, drunks junkies....they do things to other people that is unbelievable! Moderation is the key. Drinking too much water can lead to a condition known as water intoxication and to a related problem resulting from the dilution of sodium in the body, hyponatremia.
What?? But water is pure! See? I think the hippies in the 60's caused A lot of....don't like stoners attitude. I see that.
I have A friend that is a doctor. He tells me..we write prescriptions for each other! WTF?
The stoners? I view that as a heh heh kinda thing. The medical uses...benefits without the "high" ? That is great!!
From what I have read..Colorado is getting 10 times the taxes they predicted from pot. That seems like a plus.
And the pot makes you stupid thing. Yeh. But if you are already stupid....makes it worse! Studies claim....marijuana can lower your IQ by 3 points. So if your IQ is 170......does not make a difference.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
That kinda changes things!
I think...I mean I know...people whom disapprove of stoners, might just take a look at this. if there is no high...not really pot now is it?
Hell, hemp, which can not get you high...makes great lotions, cloths, rope etc. As far as doctors, politicians getting "stoned".....nope. They as do lawyers, like alcohol, cocaine and high powered pharmaceuticals.
I feel stoners get a bad rap. They stay at home. They don't fight. They don't steal....they can't They are stoned!!
meth heads, drunks junkies....they do things to other people that is unbelievable! Moderation is the key. Drinking too much water can lead to a condition known as water intoxication and to a related problem resulting from the dilution of sodium in the body, hyponatremia.
What?? But water is pure! See? I think the hippies in the 60's caused A lot of....don't like stoners attitude. I see that.
I have A friend that is a doctor. He tells me..we write prescriptions for each other! WTF?
The stoners? I view that as a heh heh kinda thing. The medical uses...benefits without the "high" ? That is great!!
From what I have read..Colorado is getting 10 times the taxes they predicted from pot. That seems like a plus.
And the pot makes you stupid thing. Yeh. But if you are already stupid....makes it worse! Studies claim....marijuana can lower your IQ by 3 points. So if your IQ is 170......does not make a difference.

Professor Raphael Mechoulam and his team were the first to isolate THC over 30 years ago. They also discovered that CBD would stop or reduce seizures.
Professor Raphael Mechoulam is the head research scientist at the Hebrew University Medical Campus, Israel.
Doctors from all over the world, including the U.S., arrive in Israel to research cannabis’ wide-ranging medical properties. Current studies are looking at cannabis’ use in the treatment of basal-cell carcinoma, post-traumatic stress disorder, fibromyalgia and Crohn’s disease... this is the most advanced cannabis research center in the world!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When a citizen has freedom it means being able to do as you wish with out the interference of outside forces as long as you hurt no one else...

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Problem is TH, that people who use substances DO hurt other people!
Family suffers, traffic fatalities etc..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Squiggy, point is it is my business and no one else what I or anyone does in the privacy of their home when they are hurting no one else, it is called freedom....

Last edited:

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
My friend who moved to CO has several health issues and his "Lady" has too. He told me he had to do something, he knew the painkillers they were taking would bring them both to and end soon. I hope the years they have left will be happy and are able to enjoy life!

Today's message...

"Well, 1st off, living in Colorado is interesting, at our altitude it takes awhile to get things done, we take a sublingual herbal altitude adjustment tincture every day, that and drinking water some baby aspirin helps. My lady has a really bad shoulder and even 18months after her car wreck her sternum aches if she moves wrong. So since she has been able to take fewer pain meds, her coordination, and, ability to think clearly and get things done is much better. Altitude has been working on her but she takes a hit of what the locals call "Headband " local sativa and one is all it takes, and she gets a big energy burst and is able to breathe easier and think clearer, she has indica oil in a vape pen for bed time. When she was on so many pills it was horrible, now her sense of humor and self worth is much better, no depression. She still has to get a nap but much of that is living at 8550 ft. Sensibility and your personal choices important in life, choose wisely and use some sense about stuff, you would be fine, the stone is not as "incapacitating' as propaganda would have you believe, time and a place for everything."

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea digiron2 i should of said a man of color,the color of your skin makes no difference to me,just your actions.i admit im a compulsive poster and i should think things thru a little more
That's not where I was going with that jamey,I was just having fun!I am kind of a compulsive poster myself sometimes."I don't think I thought that one through:laughing7:".Just a failed attempt to try to be funny. joe

Last edited:

67GTX

Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
Southwest Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, personally, I was well into the drug culture after coming home from Vietnam. There was a period of about 4 or 5 years, I forget just how long (You know... Pot kills the brain kind of thing), when I was stoned every day from the time I got up, pretty much until the time I went to bed at night. And this was at a time when I worked one full time very public job, went to college full time, had two part time jobs to pay for my new car and my lifestyle and had a full time dating life. I managed and did well. But maybe I am unusual...

Afterwards, I quit drugs, moved to England, attended college there, got married and worked in engineering as my career. During this time, I did not do drugs... Pee test always loomed... I loved my job.

Now I am retired... Would I like to smoke pot again? Yes, I have many hobbies, of which none would be affected by being stoned. It might even help...

However, it is not legal in my state. Thus, I will not become involved with that culture. If I lived in Colorado... Well, that would be a different story!

But even if it was legal, the old wisdom still holds true... "All things in moderation."

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would like to hear some thoughts about,what some say is that you can only get so high on weed.is that true?i know about the beer as i was once at a hank the third concert and thought i was doing fine,but still got kicked out

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would like to hear some thoughts about,what some say is that you can only get so high on weed.is that true?i know about the beer as i was once at a hank the third concert and thought i was doing fine,but still got kicked out

Pot is like different kinds of beer, some beer is 3.2 % and some is 10% alcohol, there are different levels of THC in different strains of pot, the highs vary.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Im pretty sure Alchohol is more in like with that statement, I wouldnt consider pot a "substance". People addicted to their phone causes traffic fatalities too, which causes families to suffer. I know alot of people that smoke pot, and i cant name one time where it has had any impact on thier driving or family.

Talking about pot on here is about as bad as talking about politics or religion

Its funny to me when I read posts thru-out this thread talking about how pot has Destroyed family members....IMO..those family members were weak minded people that couldnt control themselves

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote all the stats you want,make all the excuses you want,tell of all the WONDERFUL times you had when high, its still STUPID AND WRONG!! one thing is clear,this country is run by old/ex pot heads,thats why it going down the TOILET! People with fried brain cells CANT understand it!

Talk about excuses!...Thats what all your posts are...Excuses....So because of Pot, THATS why the country is going down?...LoL...Good Excuse..Oh i mean point

67GTX

Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
Southwest Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pot is like different kinds of beer, some beer is 3.2 % and some is 10% alcohol, there are different levels of THC in different strains of pot, the highs vary.

I whole heartedly concur, TH. There is pot with which you can smoke your lungs out and barely get a buzz. But then there is pot with which just one toke will get you into the stratosphere and keep you there for hours. Remembering the conversation you are actively involved in is difficult even after you've just spoken your bit (And cannot remember what you said, but it was wonderful whatever it was!)

My brother brought some seeds back from Vietnam in 1971. He spoke Vietnamese and was with the Green Beret. So, he had contacts amongst the Vietnamese that regular guys couldn't even touch. Once home, he planted the seeds. He grew the pot (Not fertilized with human feces as in Vietnam). The pot gave that level of high!!! No joke!!!

Now, I read that today's heavily modified and cross bred pot is far more potent than what was grown back years ago. I don't know, since I haven't tried the modern stuff. Thus, if it is stronger than that Vietnam weed my brother grew in 1971, then I'd be a little afraid to try it.

Although, I love to be stoned into the stratosphere or even out around Pluto somewhere (And not be able to remember my name), I don't care to OD on the stuff. That level of pot must be taken in great moderation, definitely not driving, and most definitely staying at home. Just have your 3D TV & surround sound system rocking and have lots of popcorn and candy on-hand. And if you want to be traditional, keep the "Boone's Farm" Wine chilled in the fridge.

Well, in conclusion, anything stronger than that Vietnam weed would be OD grade material. Good thing we have 911 service for emergencies ;-)

However, my experience of buying pot from a local dealer (Who by his word was selling only kick A$$ weed) usually left me wanting better. It was rare to find the really good stuff. It may be that the dealers of today are over selling the quality and the potency of their stuff, too. If I ever find myself in Colorado, though, I'll find out what is what... And I'll head straight for the most potent pot the store has to offer. One toke will tell me! And I doubt very much that I'll OD off the stuff!

It is all just 'salesmanship'. Pump it up and get the suckers drooling over it...

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
So goes the world, under no circumstances and not just here can you talk about a pure subject such as God, but you can pay to talk politics if you choose, which always ends in wars and fighting, yet everywhere its perfectly acceptable to talk about and discuss a weed/drug that's still illegal at the federal level. personally I don't care if you smoke pot, its not addictive, it does not make you wreck your car..myths..but I still find it highly offensive that it can be discussed freely everywhere when so many are morally against it, it causes wars just as much as God and politics, so why exclude religion..and don't say religion causes worse wars, because only the ones against it say that!
My two bits.

Mike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So goes the world, under no circumstances and not just here can you talk about a pure subject such as God, but you can pay to talk politics if you choose, which always ends in wars and fighting, yet everywhere its perfectly acceptable to talk about and discuss a weed/drug that's still illegal at the federal level. personally I don't care if you smoke pot, its not addictive, it does not make you wreck your car..myths..but I still find it highly offensive that it can be discussed freely everywhere when so many are morally against it, it causes wars just as much as God and politics, so why exclude religion..and don't say religion causes worse wars, because only the ones against it say that!
My two bits.

Mike

Because it is the rules.

2 members are on timeout right now for getting into an argument on the forums over religion and attacking and insulting each other and other members over religion.

Pot is legal in several states as well as medically legal in many others and in other countries.

Medical pot is on the ballot in Florida November election and all polls show it passing by pretty good majority so far.

What is the last war caused by pot?

As many members said to some members in the old 2nd amendment forum, "if a thread offends you don't click on it"....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread