LLK & Dad hit the local school for their Sunday morning hunt

willpond & LLK

Mar 24, 2008
Wyalusing, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Cutless, Tesoro Toltec 100, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Cibola, Fisher F2, Fisher 1236-X2
LLK & Dad hit the local school for their Sunday morning hunt

My daughter and I went to the local school playground for our Sunday a.m. hunt. And yes, she beat me again! We found a bunch of clad stuff and a small silver plated ring. On the way back to the truck she wanted to hit the woodchips under the monkey bars. I, with all my wisdom and skill said, and I quote "There is to much big metal in that area, you won't pick any coins up". 20 seconds later "Dad I got something!" And she did, a Canadian $2.00 polar bear coin. Before I got the chips back in the hole, she had another signal. This time a Canadian Loon $1.00. Then to ice the cake a few more swings and two more Canadian loon $1.00. That's right, a total of $5.00 in Canadian money found in PA , in an area of five feet by five feet. Some poor kid must have lost his/her vacation souvenir money! She had a slow couple days only found a 1962 dog license in our yard. She didn't think that was a good find until I told her it was older than me! "Yeah you are pretty old Dad, that makes this a good find, right!" ???

Attachments

• DSCN2465.JPG
    DSCN2465.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0

tymcmurray

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
Maryland
Re: LLK & Dad hit the local school for their Sunday morning hunt

Did you check your drivers license
to see if you woke up in the wrong
country??
Great finds and sounds like a fun hunt!!!

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: LLK & Dad hit the local school for their Sunday morning hunt

daughter knows best....lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread