What's new

Local Lake

Roxy

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jackson NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000 & DetectPro
I was doing a shallow lake dive in Ocean County NJ. Not much to be found underwater. I came up with three nails and three clad quaters and a dime. I also had a young woman come to me and tell me she had lost a gold ring in the lake. She gave me an area to search but no luck yesterday. I will be heading back in the near future.

Roxy
 
Upvote 0
Hope you can find the ring for her....but be careful...
some folks seem to "loose" the most expensive items
in hopes that you will find and return them. Use your
best judgement when returning lost items. Scammers!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Roxy, Gold Nuggets told the truth about people trying to get you to find "their lost ring." Make sure you have a good description of the item. Seems people only report the ring missing where they notice it gone when in fact they might have lost it at home.
 
Yes make sure she describe it for you.......Matt
 
Thanks Guys
I will be careful. She gave me a good description of the ring. And you are correct about people coming to us and talking about lost items
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom