What's new

Long Handle Sand Scoop

Treasure Quest

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
51
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Ok, its time to break down and get a stainless steel long handle sand scoop. I'm looking for a durable heavy duty type that can handle the occasional rocks or hard pack. I also want a big wide scoop, tired of scooping five times for a pull tab. Can anyone recommend the scoop I'm looking for?

Thanks
 
Upvote 0
I am in the process of making one out of a 6" by 9" stainless steel cooking pot!
I saw a kid make one on You Tube and it turned out well.
 
You want a long handle water scoop, not sand scoop....Any sand scoop you buy is not going to hold up to digging any rocks or in the wet pack sand.... Also when you buy a good scoop, your not out the money, it is still there int he value of your scoop. You buy a good $189 water scoop, use it for 3 years you can still sell it for about $139 used, it costs you $50 to use it for 3 years not counting the gold you pulled up with it....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom