What's new

Long time, no post...

bazinga

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
Messages
2,967
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a long time since I've posted on Tnet. For those that have been here a while, they might recognize me.

After lots of being busy over the past year I finally went to a bank today in my new hometown and asked them to order 2 boxes of halves for me. The odd thing was that when I asked what day the coins came in so that I could come in that afternoon and pay for them, the teller said that they weren't allowed to tell customers that information.

As if it is some secret when a huge Brinks truck pushes a big cart full of money into their door. It's as if the tellers are just idiots and don't think I can put two and two together when they call me and let me know that my order is ready.

Hopefully this bank delivers on the halves. Another branch of this bank never called me back after I ordered from them. Ever since I have moved, the tellers here have all been extremely rude. I think I need to find some new banks.

I also need to find a bank with a coin counter so that I can get rid of all of this coin.
 
Upvote 0
cyberdan said:
bscofield6 said:
the teller said that they weren't allowed to tell customers that information.
Brian, long time no hear, welcome back.

Sounds paranoid I guess. The manager at one of my main order banks didn't even want to tell me the name of her money carrier.

Funny thing is the next time she got halves for me a delivery reciept was wedged under the lid. Not only did I get the name of the carrier, I got the phone # and address. I called them later and asked about IKE $$ They let me come by a get a bag and a half.



Hi, Cyberdan the carrier let you come by and pick up that bag and 1/2 ????
 
Scalper said:
Hi, Cyberdan the carrier let you come by and pick up that bag and 1/2 ????
Sure, no problem, they are a business, they charged me a fee per bag. My daughter and I had a nice tour also.

Saw the local Bank of America vault, it was a chain link fenced area where the trucks loadup. There was a tarp on on skids. ;D Whenever BofA says they have to order something from their vault I think of the "batting cage" :D :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom