Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I clicked on the pic...my Norton blocked an attack from a malicious website...whats up?

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ones again! Love the ax. Rains here everyday so no hunting for a week for me at least. Rain coming again this weekend.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real nice hunt today!
Quality material and workmanship.
I see why you stayed on that one.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I clicked on the pic...my Norton blocked an attack from a malicious website...whats up?

It is just Photobucket. I scanned it seems ok..... Nice long hunt Americus. All in the same bean field?

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
It is just Photobucket. I scanned it seems ok..... Nice long hunt Americus. All in the same bean field?

They were found in two fields on the same tract of land, however, the two fields are over two miles apart. The tract has 5,500 acres in cultivation and many of the fields I have never been in. In fact I had never been in one of these two fields until last summer and the other field I had not been in until about 6 weeks ago. This land is amazing. Three years ago in a field across the road from one of the fields I looked yesterday, I found 13 perfect points one day.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were found in two fields on the same tract of land, however, the two fields are over two miles apart. The tract has 5,500 acres in cultivation and many of the fields I have never been in. In fact I had never been in one of these two fields until last summer and the other field I had not been in until about 6 weeks ago. This land is amazing. Three years ago in a field across the road from one of the fields I looked yesterday, I found 13 perfect points one day.

I used to date a girl and her family had a peanut farm in your area by a river.Not going to say where. They had some amazing things as well. I think I showed you some long ago. I have a few from there. You are lucky a lot of area and few hunters. Sounds like the old days here where you would come home with 15 or 20 and leave the brokes. Now we pick up everything. I never thought I would do that.
Have a great new work year and a good hunting season!

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
I used to date a girl and her family had a peanut farm in your area by a river.Not going to say where. They had some amazing things as well. I think I showed you some long ago. I have a few from there. You are lucky a lot of area and few hunters. Sounds like the old days here where you would come home with 15 or 20 and leave the brokes. Now we pick up everything. I never thought I would do that.
Have a great new work year and a good hunting season!

It wasn't Spring Creek was it? I have permission to look land on it but it is 75 miles from home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions