What's new

Long Wednesday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 5 1/2 hours today in two fields and found these.








This is a pretty good bolen axe.








 
Upvote 0
When I clicked on the pic...my Norton blocked an attack from a malicious website...whats up?
 
Nice ones again! Love the ax. Rains here everyday so no hunting for a week for me at least. Rain coming again this weekend.
 
Real nice hunt today!
Quality material and workmanship.
I see why you stayed on that one.
 
When I clicked on the pic...my Norton blocked an attack from a malicious website...whats up?


It is just Photobucket. I scanned it seems ok..... Nice long hunt Americus. All in the same bean field?
 
It is just Photobucket. I scanned it seems ok..... Nice long hunt Americus. All in the same bean field?

They were found in two fields on the same tract of land, however, the two fields are over two miles apart. The tract has 5,500 acres in cultivation and many of the fields I have never been in. In fact I had never been in one of these two fields until last summer and the other field I had not been in until about 6 weeks ago. This land is amazing. Three years ago in a field across the road from one of the fields I looked yesterday, I found 13 perfect points one day.
 
They were found in two fields on the same tract of land, however, the two fields are over two miles apart. The tract has 5,500 acres in cultivation and many of the fields I have never been in. In fact I had never been in one of these two fields until last summer and the other field I had not been in until about 6 weeks ago. This land is amazing. Three years ago in a field across the road from one of the fields I looked yesterday, I found 13 perfect points one day.

I used to date a girl and her family had a peanut farm in your area by a river.Not going to say where. They had some amazing things as well. I think I showed you some long ago. I have a few from there. You are lucky a lot of area and few hunters. Sounds like the old days here where you would come home with 15 or 20 and leave the brokes. Now we pick up everything. I never thought I would do that.
Have a great new work year and a good hunting season!
 
I used to date a girl and her family had a peanut farm in your area by a river.Not going to say where. They had some amazing things as well. I think I showed you some long ago. I have a few from there. You are lucky a lot of area and few hunters. Sounds like the old days here where you would come home with 15 or 20 and leave the brokes. Now we pick up everything. I never thought I would do that.
Have a great new work year and a good hunting season!

It wasn't Spring Creek was it? I have permission to look land on it but it is 75 miles from home.
 
Near Kolomoki mounds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom