What's new

Look at my change from today

wisconsinACE

Full Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
Trego Wi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 250
I stoped at a backwoods gas station on my way to a service call today didnt notice till tonight that the change from that place got me my oldest coin. I know its just some wheat but still cool I think :D
1958d,1950d,1920d,1919s
 

Attachments

  • 10 28 07 001.webp
    10 28 07 001.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 10 28 07 004.webp
    10 28 07 004.webp
    9 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
Alright! Good work on the wheaties. Some good old dates there.
Ken
 
Somebody must have cracked open a roll of wheaties if you got all of those in change. Nice! Way to keep your eyes open.
 
I think im headed back that way tomorrow I should buy all the rolls in the place.
 
stop by often
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom