What's new

Look What I found in Vegas...

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida east coast.
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is the biggest piece of natural gold I ever saw.Enjoy.
2189944340_561e3ca864_b.jpg

2189949998_858f105738_b.jpg

2189153571_7c61c0392b_b.jpg

2189939544_84c336bcc4_b.jpg

2189160919_a4796fe784_b.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Oh those old things....sigh....i got a few in my garage. Some vegas casinos mae such a big deal out of nothing!

;D
 
WOW!!!!! Now that's what I call a big gold nugget.
 
ok,ok! it was me that found it ::) in my dreams. God thats a biggun :o
 
Heart attack city if you pulled that out of the ground. Australia is only a plane flight away!
 
when was that because I heard that they sold it several years ago.
 
heck id settle for a nuggy barely visible by the eye...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom