Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Glad you said average depth. You can expect to hear coins near a foot with good headphones, but the display won't be accurate nor the depth heading be close. Actually one foot down is to deep for me as time spent can be better used with a nap. It is a fine detector and will bring lots of fun and goodies.
Have had my F4 for a few weeks...You know how it goes....everytime you get a new one..you learn to metal detect all over again. I like mine, still learning what its saying to me...but it is a good machine!!!