What's new

Looking for a book.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a book written just for the PRO?

I figured it has been out for quite some time and there should be a few written for it. I can not even find one, not even on the Garrett web site.
 
I don't know of any. Best bet is YOUTUBE video's.
 
I don't know of any. Best bet is YOUTUBE video's.

I have watched a few but i get tired of someone going over a target 50 times or the sound is bad or jerky camera. I am picky about videos, I majored in TV production in college (1 of my majors) The best I have seen is aquachigger and some kid nuggethead or something like that.

By now, I was hoping, someone would have come out with something. I have 2 or 3 just on my XLT.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom