Looking for a dive boat for sale

hobbit

Oct 1, 2010
Sabre8 made his/her only three posts within an hour of each other on July 01, and has not logged on since July 2nd. Apparently he's busy. :)

Well, since he knows the precise locations of the seven lost chests, perhaps a dive boat is superfluous. :laughing7:

Plus, maybe he doesn't need one. Lol..

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sabre8

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been a charter member for years. I took some time off the past few years and now I am back...was under the name sabre15

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any time I've done anything to help a shipwreck diver with a boat find something, satellite images were considered useless almost. You need an expert gps loaded with nautical chart program... don't know details of getting the salvage gps ready, but you need to pinpoint anything on satellite images on to a gps mapping system for boats. Then it takes a magging survey over suspected areas.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been a charter member for years. I took some time off the past few years and now I am back...was under the name sabre15

If you still use the original email address for Sabre15 you can use that name again, I can have admins send you temporary password.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread