What's new

Looking for a mentor.

twilli1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this hobby and looking for a mentor. I live in Saint Augustine, Florida.
 
You might want to try treasurenet. there are many more diggers from Florida there. I'd be happy to if I was closer.
 
Welcome to treasurenet, you shouldn't have any trouble at all getting some local help on detecting.
 
Last edited:
I am new to this hobby and looking for a mentor. I live in Saint Augustine, Florida.
Welcome to TreasureNet :icon_thumright: You live in a lovely State.

SS
 
My wife and I have been to St Augustine three times we love it .

I have noticed the fountain of youth water doesn't seem to be working.
Welcome and happy happy hunting
 
You have a ton of mentors right here,a bunch of us will help you,just ask and we will help out.I would say go to a local md retailer and talk to them.When they understand that your buisness will be their buisness I'm sure they will hook you up with someone local.Another thing to try is to see who is your local,"theringfinders.com"guy and give him a call.I have helped out two folks who got ahold of me that way.

Pretty cool folks in this hobby I have found....welcome aboard.
pat
 
Like a previous post said, just ask. I'm three weeks into the hobby and have learned ALOT from the folks here. Have yet to ask a question that I have not got at least one answer for.
 
You might want to try treasurenet. there are many more diggers from Florida there. I'd be happy to if I was closer.

DUH!! no, I don't do drugs...lol...thought I was on another forum!
 
How much does this being a mentor pay :dontknow: :tongue3:
 
If you're a woman, 18-88, latina, single and needy, I'll mentor for free. PM me for a free brochure. Seriously though, everybody here will help if they can. Just ask...
 
looking for a bright young intelligent woman she has to own her own house,car,boat,and metal detector please send picture of the detector....


liftloop
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom