Golden Section
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2017
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi,
I'm a documentary producer from Canada. I have experience with Gold Hunting Shows. (Curse of the Frozen Gold) I'm currently pitching a doc about the Lost Romanov treasures in Siberia, Newly declassified KGB documents released in November indicate a specific location for 26 boxes of gold were stashed at a depth of 2 to 2.5 metres deep in ground around five kilometres from Taiga (Tayga) railway station on the Trans-Siberian railway. This is one of 5 sites where the documents state the treasures would be found.
To make this doc appealing to North American broadcasters I am looking for a treasure hunter. This person would help land funding so I need a a big character with a successful track record or a person willing to explore this on their dime or a celebrity.
Any tips, pointers, direction or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Please PM me!
I hope I'm not breaking any rules.
I'm a documentary producer from Canada. I have experience with Gold Hunting Shows. (Curse of the Frozen Gold) I'm currently pitching a doc about the Lost Romanov treasures in Siberia, Newly declassified KGB documents released in November indicate a specific location for 26 boxes of gold were stashed at a depth of 2 to 2.5 metres deep in ground around five kilometres from Taiga (Tayga) railway station on the Trans-Siberian railway. This is one of 5 sites where the documents state the treasures would be found.
To make this doc appealing to North American broadcasters I am looking for a treasure hunter. This person would help land funding so I need a a big character with a successful track record or a person willing to explore this on their dime or a celebrity.
Any tips, pointers, direction or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Please PM me!
I hope I'm not breaking any rules.
Nothing but scripted garbage.The problems with you people is that you think everybody is stupid enough to believe the trash you try to pass off as reality.Scripted garbage pure and simple.Wrong place buddy.


Russia? Trans-Siberian Railroad? Seriously? Best of luck! 







