mooo
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2016
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 10
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Greetings
I believe I have uncovered a Beale Ciphers solution. I’ve included a link to Ancient Origins website that featured a review of my research. The Ancient Origins website reveals approximately ten percent of what I had uncovered from the ciphers.
Does Cryptic Code Hidden in Beale Ciphers Reveal Secrets of the Freemasons? | Ancient Origins
Looking forward to your comments
Dan
“Of course, treasure hunts make much better stories when there’s treasure at the end.”
― Eric Berlin
I believe I have uncovered a Beale Ciphers solution. I’ve included a link to Ancient Origins website that featured a review of my research. The Ancient Origins website reveals approximately ten percent of what I had uncovered from the ciphers.
Does Cryptic Code Hidden in Beale Ciphers Reveal Secrets of the Freemasons? | Ancient Origins
Looking forward to your comments
Dan
“Of course, treasure hunts make much better stories when there’s treasure at the end.”
― Eric Berlin












