What's new

Looking for gold...finding silver

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found silver last three or four trips...sure would like to see some gold in the scoop...2.7 gram and 8.4 gram .925 rings on last hunt.
 

Attachments

  • 101 (800x600).webp
    101 (800x600).webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 102 (800x600).webp
    102 (800x600).webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 100 (800x600).webp
    100 (800x600).webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 103 (800x600).webp
    103 (800x600).webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 099 (800x600).webp
    099 (800x600).webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Congratulation!! You found amazing finds.
 
Those silver rings have very interesting designs, lookindown; I like them.

I'd like to find some silver sometime...my luck's running out, it seems.

Keep up the great detecting...always enjoy your posts :thumbsup:

Lorraine
 
Congratulations on the finds. That is a nice ring with the #13.
 
Last edited:
13 is unlucky, if you want gold rings get rid of that! Fish ring is lucky. :thumbsup:
 
Congratulations on the great finds! Gold is coming soon!
 
QUEEN...what did I do to you Les? :laughing7: My manhood just took a blow.
Sorry about that cheif. I saw Lorraine had wrote something and I had a brain seizure at that moment. Guess it was good for a chuckle.
 
Sorry about that cheif. I saw Lorraine had wrote something and I had a brain seizure at that moment. Guess it was good for a chuckle.
Yeah, I was laughing, I knew I stole Lorraines title somehow. :laughing7:
 
The gold is coming. I'm hitting a lot of silver as well. Sand is starting get relocated a bit so I'm betting you'll start hitting more gold from here on out. :thumbsup:
 
I about fell off the chair on that one. Silver sure bets what im finding..... and a heck of a lot nicer than pennies. Sweet rings....

Dew
 
Nice ,nice silver finds ,I'm jealous . I have only been finding costume jewelry. WTG :thumbsup: on fire!!!:notworthy:
 
Nothing wrong with silver,it all adds up.:thumbsup::notworthy:
 
Ive only found 1 silver ring so far, no gold but im stll diggin away, great rings!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom