timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Looking for some help with this dive helment I found In a old Barn!How rare is it? What's it worth?(I know only what someone is willing to pay
)Should I give it a paint job and try to fix it up or leave as is, may be a better question?I'm thinking it is a type 2 but not that familiar with them.
Thanks Guy's!
)Should I give it a paint job and try to fix it up or leave as is, may be a better question?I'm thinking it is a type 2 but not that familiar with them.Thanks Guy's!
Attachments
-
pic070810951[1].webp21.2 KB · Views: 354 -
pic070810952[1].webp24.1 KB · Views: 371 -
pic070810953[1].webp17.8 KB · Views: 348 -
pic070810955[1].webp17.5 KB · Views: 360 -
pic0708109511[1].webp18.7 KB · Views: 366 -
pic070810951[1].webp21.2 KB · Views: 348 -
pic070810952[1].webp24.1 KB · Views: 370 -
pic070810953[1].webp17.8 KB · Views: 364 -
pic070810955[1].webp17.5 KB · Views: 366 -
pic0708109511[1].webp18.7 KB · Views: 364








