Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Ace 250
White's TRX
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TNet,

I am looking to stock up my store a little with used Detectors. So that being said please remember that I will need to buy the detectors for a price I can re sell them. So I may not be the option for everyone BUT, I do have the cash to buy them and I can pay you the day you decide to sell! no posting, no waiting, no worry. Just shoot me a email of what you have and I will let you know if I am interested in that Model for my store, we also run a Charitable Campaign that was mentioned on the forums that we also look for super deals for Detectors to Donate to the children so if you have some just laying around and want to give them away or a good price lemme know for that as well. I was told that posting the charitable cause was ok so I assume I can link it here too Kids Get Diggin, if your interested in doing something for the charitable campaign please mention that in your message, but this post is mainly to find Detectors for my store/auctions. So if you need cash fast and do not want to have to wait around for a sale then shoot me a message and lemme know what you got :icon_thumright:

Please note I am in no way promoting my site, my store or any links (besides the approved campaign link) This post is ONLY to buy some used detectors. I will pay via Paypal asap if a deal is made. Please also note that I am looking for detectors that are mainly entry to mid level name brands and for the most part popular models.

Thanks,
Rich (DetectThis)

OP
OP
Locozilla

Locozilla

May 1, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Ace 250
White's TRX
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have received some interest in my offer, and I have gotten a few good mid to high end detectors and I do not think I can budget for anymore of the mid to high end at this time, but I am still very much interested in entry level type detectors for resell-able prices. And we are still of course always interested in items for Kids Get Diggin, but as far as buying detectors right now since we just got a few of the higher end detectors we are mainly looking for like Fisher F2s maybe F4s, Compadre's maybe some Silver uMax's, also interested in the ACE's for good prices, Whites Coinmasters, maybe Minelab XTerra 305s for the right price, and we would still be interested in Bounty Hunters but they would have to be for Resell-able prices, wouldn't mind a couple entry level Teknetics either like the Alpha or Gammas, etc. Just shoot me a message and see if we cant strike a deal. If you have a Mind-High end detector and have a offer I cannot refuse for it, then by all means contact me for sure!

Thanks
Rich

OP
OP
Locozilla

Locozilla

May 1, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Ace 250
White's TRX
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, Yes I can also offer some cash for used accessories and pro pointers. some performance coils I can give some cash on too.

growdude

Dec 26, 2004
Would you be e interested in some older detectors in nice condition? I have a teknetics 9000 and a cobra Ii also have an old bounty hunter 840automaticin very nice condition in original box i would donate for the kids just pay shipping.

bigdad75

Jun 28, 2012
mount bethel,pa
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO now,had safari,etrac,v3i,and many others
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a new whites spectra v3i for sale less than two months old has 22 months warranty on it, comes with wireless head phones rechargeable battery and alkaline battery pack,10dd coil, original box,

I’ll take $1150.00 shipped to the lower 48

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a new whites spectra v3i for sale less than two months old has 22 months warranty on it, comes with wireless head phones rechargeable battery and alkaline battery pack,10dd coil, original box,

I’ll take $1150.00 shipped to the lower 48

bigdad75 why are you looking to sell it?

Cyber Rosco

Greenie
Jul 31, 2012
Near Sacramento, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Tecknetics 9000, White's: Eagle/PI1000/6000D Series 2, Garrett ADS7, GTA1000, AT3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teknetics 9000

Would you be e interested in some older detectors in nice condition? I have a teknetics 9000 and a cobra Ii also have an old bounty hunter 840automaticin very nice condition in original box i would donate for the kids just pay shipping.

"How much do you want for the Teknetics 9000? Any problems with it? LCD issues? email me [email protected] "

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any interest in a White's 6000 Di Series 2 Factory Hipmount model? It's in excellent condition, and works great.

Any interest in a Fisher ID-Edge? It, too, is in excellent condition, and works great.

Thanks,
HighPlainsHunter

AF647

Tenderfoot
Aug 1, 2006
HAVE GARRETT MASTER HUNTER 6

WITH 2 COILS
CHARGER
EXCELLENT CONDITION
NO SOUND ON SPEAKER OR HEADPHONES
WORKING WITH THE COIN METER

afchap

Apr 10, 2012
Hoover Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur, Garrett 150, White's Eagle Spectrum, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got a White's Vx3 with less than 20 hours on it. Absolutely mint condition with 9.5 coil cover, rainproof control box & screen covers; battery pack, batteries AND 18 months left on warranty. $775 shipped conus. I'll send pics if interested

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you be interested in a Garrett GTi2500 - two coils (8" or 9" coil and 12" coil), case, pin pointer (Kellyco brand)...NO headphones...$750.

glovas

Jan 18, 2011
Got a Ace 250 with the extra 9x12 inch coil. I will include the standard 6x9 coil but it has a crack in the coil (coil works fine) shipped $125.00

chasd131

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Whites DFX, a Whites Prizm V, a Bounty Hunter Landstar II and a Tesoro Silver Sable Umax. If you are interested in any or all of these get back to me. Thanks

chasd13

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Any interest in a TM 808 used 3 times. Looks new. 400.00
PM me if interested

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you be interested in a Garrett GTi2500 - two coils (8" or 9" coil and 12" coil), case, pin pointer (Kellyco brand)...NO headphones...$750.

SOLD. Thanks for considering buying it!

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Maxi pulse 5000 from Fitzgeralds if your interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread