What's new

Looks like a cap or lid to something not sure?

eagleforce

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
544
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
1
Location
California
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry the photo won't focus, maybe I can try during the day outside to get better photo. Looks like its made of copper. I scratched the heck outta it. The stamped picture in the middle looks like a deer with its feet coming to a point on a hill. The hill to the sides of the "deer" has spikes coming up from it on the sides of the deer. Also the deer has long single spike shaped antler pointing back. Probably just a part of a car, or bike. Also has to lil notches about 1 cm apart on th sides probably to attach to the hinge. Any ideas anyone?
 

Attachments

  • P1040067.webp
    P1040067.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 267
  • P1040073.webp
    P1040073.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 269
Old compact lid :thumbsup:

Tim
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • rouge icomplete.webp
    rouge icomplete.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 187
  • rouge.webp
    rouge.webp
    35 KB · Views: 186
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Well done guys on the ID :hello2: :hello2:

Green check on this one :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks big. and creskol!! Awesome research and fast. I would have never guessed that Thank you guys! :notworthy: I just gotta go to the same spot and try to find the other half. Now I am even more mad I scratched it. I'll have to be more carefull.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom