What's new

Looks like a powder flask

mjb Mike

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
3,297
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a powder flask and some other goodie’s thanks for looking.first one.another thing off my bucket list
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3040.webp
    IMG_3040.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 262
Upvote 71
I was thinking it was the tip too not sure what the square thing is here’s better pictures do you have any ideas
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3041.webp
    IMG_3041.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3042.webp
    IMG_3042.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
More
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3044.webp
    IMG_3044.webp
    3 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3045.webp
    IMG_3045.webp
    3.8 MB · Views: 66
Fantastic find :) Thank you for sharing with us
 
There's a school with soccer fields close to my place and it used to be an apple grove. I found the top of a powder flask out there and on a later visit, got a big high tone signal right in the middle of one of the soccer fields. The school is now closed but they're still using the soccer fields.
I need to get out there and dig that target as I'm thinking it's the flask that matches the top I have.
Nice digs and thanks for sharing.
 
thank.yes xr7ator it was a high tone and very load no missing it. dont remember the number it rang up
 
The round brass with Royal on it is the top of a lunkenhimer drip oiler. For a hit & miss engine or other machinery.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom