What's new

Looks old,smells old,what is it ?

RTR

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
8,197
Reaction score
32,494
Golden Thread
0
Location
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
***********
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its a Casket jewelry Box. But I'm not sure. Bottom has stamped JB 334 (in 2 different locations). Its 3"high,4.50" wide,3" front to back.Weight =14.5 ozs.
Any idea what the JB 334 stamps are ? What its made of ? How old it is ,and value ? 012.webp013.webp014.webp017.webp022.webp
 
Last edited:
024.webp
With yellow cloth lining.
 
Upvote 0
JB stands for Jennings Brothers.. 334 is the model number .. circa 1900 - 1920s
 
Upvote 0
That's nice.Congrats
 
Upvote 0
JB stands for Jennings Brothers.. 334 is the model number .. circa 1900 - 1920s

Thanks much,they sure made a lot of different designs for these.
 
Upvote 0
Smelly old jewelry box. Those look good cleaned up!
 
Upvote 0
When I saw the title of your post, I thought for a second that you came across my first wife! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Finished (just the front) blowing and brushing on the Gold leaf :)013.webp
 
Upvote 0
Cool find my sister had one just like it
 
Upvote 0
Very nice! Nice cleanup too. Congrats!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom