🔎 UNIDENTIFIED LOOKS TO BE ?

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
found this on one of my fishing excursions last summer on the riverbank in the sinner state. it seems to me that it was used by the pioneers when they used to float icebergs down the river. its so rusty i cant see a date or manufacture on it. the metal part was on the end of a wooden pole. so ? just looking to validate my thoughts. oops/ trying to load pictures. but it says toooo large

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
found this on one of my fishing excursions last summer on the riverbank in the sinner state. it seems to me that it was used by the pioneers when they used to float icebergs down the river. its so rusty i cant see a date or manufacture on it. the metal part was on the end of a wooden pole. so ? just looking to validate my thoughts. oops/ trying to load pictures. but it says toooo large
I often solve that problem by taking a quick screen shot .. the file isn't as large.

Upvote 0

Retired Sarge

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2009
Panama City Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

PM sent with email address, email me the picture(s) and I'll resize and post it (them) for ya.

Last edited:
Upvote 4
OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
its about 12 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide..................well i got one picture to load but not another. i guess i'll have to wait for the computer to change moods. stay tuned. thanks

Attachments

• 1661700481287[1].jpg
    1661700481287[1].jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
its about 12 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide..................well i got one picture to load but not another. i guess i'll have to wait for the computer to change moods. stay tuned. thanks
Kind of resembles the pick end of a mattock, but hard to tell.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread