lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lady Pirate & firemac:

Thank you for your concern; for the past several weeks, I've been in consultation for low back issues :BangHead:,

and have recently ( 4 days ago) undergone an epidural procedure from which at this time, I am slowly recovering...not pain free yet, but expecting to be in the next few days and then be able to get back out to the beaches.

Have been checking all the great posts on here, and as usual I am impressed with the skillful detecting of the members on this forum....would love to reply to all the postings, but I can't sit at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time due to the back problem.

While I'm posting now, I want to congratulate all the members for finding their beautiful treasures.:notworthy:

I miss you all, and will be back ASAP!

Keep those treasures comin'!:headbang:

Lorraine

dennco2000

Dec 4, 2012
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
I am thinking about snorkeling Siesta Key in a few weeks.. I'll send you and a couple other locals a pm when I know what date, weather, etc, works out. Maybe a few of us can meet up. Your in Bradenton right?

Dennis

Mr.Excavator

Jun 24, 2013
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 (4)Excal 1000, (2)Garrett Sea Hunter mark II,
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am thinking about snorkeling Siesta Key in a few weeks.. I'll send you and a couple other locals a pm when I know what date, weather, etc, works out. Maybe a few of us can meet up. Your in Bradenton right?

Dennis

That is a good reef to check, been there a few times but never took a MD.

OP
OP
Lady Pirate

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lorraine, Hope you get well real soon. Back problems are a real bummer, I know from experience. Had surgery many years ago. I am much better for it and so glad I had it done. Once in a while I get put down from something I've done. Take care. Looking forward to you getting back to hunting and posting your finds!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Missed you Lorraine. Hope you are feeling better. How horrible to not be able to hunt in the beautiful summer.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there Lorraine. I deal with back problems too. It's awful to be hurting and wanting to find some goodies. I'm looking forward to your next post with a big gold ring in it.

GTzer

Jan 24, 2013
DELCO, Pa
Detector(s) used
xTerra 705 & 6000 xl Pro,CZ 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck recovering from the back issues. If they didn't include walking with your rehab- I can vouch for the fact that it works and will strengthen the back.

s1u2r3f4

Oct 15, 2011
On the brink....
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Minelab Explorer ll
Sov Gt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wishing you a fast recovery. Turmeric is good for inflammation. Good luck!:happysmiley:

dennco2000

Dec 4, 2012
Englewood Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Mark II - AT Pro - Garrett 580 PP.
Primary Interest:
Tumeric only gave me heart burn... now this will help your back...

ForumRunner_20130818_201105.png

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! That's not good. As active as you are I'm sure you'll heal up quicker then you think. Lookin for future posts. :hello:

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Eat some of those ice cream sandwiches!!!!!!! Sending some positive get well energy your way.:thumbsup:

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Lorraine...Low back problems...what a pain in the ****...literally! Not making light of your pain as I have had 9 low back surgeries, a hip replacement, a knee replacement and a broken ankle...all since 1990. Epidural steroid injections for pain control (which is what I think you are referring to??) work wonderfully! Give yourself a couple of weeks to "recoup" and you should see a big difference. In any case, you take care of yourself and get back out there ASAP!

We are all thinking of you.

Anita

mham2

Jan 12, 2009
massillon,ohio/bradenton florida
Detector(s) used
minelab/excalibur 11, minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Lady Pirate & firemac:

Thank you for your concern; for the past several weeks, I've been in consultation for low back issues :BangHead:,

and have recently ( 4 days ago) undergone an epidural procedure from which at this time, I am slowly recovering...not pain free yet, but expecting to be in the next few days and then be able to get back out to the beaches.

Have been checking all the great posts on here, and as usual I am impressed with the skillful detecting of the members on this forum....would love to reply to all the postings, but I can't sit at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time due to the back problem.

While I'm posting now, I want to congratulate all the members for finding their beautiful treasures.:notworthy:

I miss you all, and will be back ASAP!

Keep those treasures comin'!:headbang:

Lorraine

sorry to hear about your back, I have had back problems myself. Hope you get well soon.if you don't get relief from your epidural you may try acupuncture .my mother.inlaw had back surgery and was not helped much. she got acupuncture and it worked for her. Takes several treatments before it works but it made a believer out of me, she is now pain free at 90. good luck

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L,
Sorry about the back pain!! Get better and I'll:hello2: see you at the beach!

SnT

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread