What's new

Lorraine....APB

Lady Pirate

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
516
Reaction score
521
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where's Lorraine??? I have not seen any posts by you. Hope everything is ok!
 
Upvote 0
And Hamid too, haven't seen anything from either in awhile,
 
Lady Pirate & firemac:

Thank you for your concern; for the past several weeks, I've been in consultation for low back issues :BangHead:,

and have recently ( 4 days ago) undergone an epidural procedure from which at this time, I am slowly recovering...not pain free yet, but expecting to be in the next few days and then be able to get back out to the beaches.

Have been checking all the great posts on here, and as usual I am impressed with the skillful detecting of the members on this forum....would love to reply to all the postings, but I can't sit at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time due to the back problem.


While I'm posting now, I want to congratulate all the members for finding their beautiful treasures.:notworthy:

I miss you all, and will be back ASAP!

Keep those treasures comin'!:headbang:


Lorraine
 
I am thinking about snorkeling Siesta Key in a few weeks.. I'll send you and a couple other locals a pm when I know what date, weather, etc, works out. Maybe a few of us can meet up. Your in Bradenton right?

Dennis
 
I am thinking about snorkeling Siesta Key in a few weeks.. I'll send you and a couple other locals a pm when I know what date, weather, etc, works out. Maybe a few of us can meet up. Your in Bradenton right?

Dennis

That is a good reef to check, been there a few times but never took a MD.
 
Lorraine, Hope you get well real soon. Back problems are a real bummer, I know from experience. Had surgery many years ago. I am much better for it and so glad I had it done. Once in a while I get put down from something I've done. Take care. Looking forward to you getting back to hunting and posting your finds!
 
Missed you Lorraine. Hope you are feeling better. How horrible to not be able to hunt in the beautiful summer.
 
Hang in there Lorraine. I deal with back problems too. It's awful to be hurting and wanting to find some goodies. I'm looking forward to your next post with a big gold ring in it.
 
Best of luck recovering from the back issues. If they didn't include walking with your rehab- I can vouch for the fact that it works and will strengthen the back.
 
Wishing you a fast recovery. Turmeric is good for inflammation. Good luck!:happysmiley:
 
Tumeric only gave me heart burn... now this will help your back...

ForumRunner_20130818_201105.webp
 
Dang! That's not good. As active as you are I'm sure you'll heal up quicker then you think. Lookin for future posts. :hello:
 
Eat some of those ice cream sandwiches!!!!!!! Sending some positive get well energy your way.:thumbsup:
 
Hey Lorraine...Low back problems...what a pain in the ****...literally! Not making light of your pain as I have had 9 low back surgeries, a hip replacement, a knee replacement and a broken ankle...all since 1990. Epidural steroid injections for pain control (which is what I think you are referring to??) work wonderfully! Give yourself a couple of weeks to "recoup" and you should see a big difference. In any case, you take care of yourself and get back out there ASAP!

We are all thinking of you.

Anita
 
Lady Pirate & firemac:

Thank you for your concern; for the past several weeks, I've been in consultation for low back issues :BangHead:,

and have recently ( 4 days ago) undergone an epidural procedure from which at this time, I am slowly recovering...not pain free yet, but expecting to be in the next few days and then be able to get back out to the beaches.

Have been checking all the great posts on here, and as usual I am impressed with the skillful detecting of the members on this forum....would love to reply to all the postings, but I can't sit at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time due to the back problem.

While I'm posting now, I want to congratulate all the members for finding their beautiful treasures.:notworthy:

I miss you all, and will be back ASAP!

Keep those treasures comin'!:headbang:

Lorraine

sorry to hear about your back, I have had back problems myself. Hope you get well soon.if you don't get relief from your epidural you may try acupuncture .my mother.inlaw had back surgery and was not helped much. she got acupuncture and it worked for her. Takes several treatments before it works but it made a believer out of me, she is now pain free at 90. good luck
 
L,
Sorry about the back pain!! Get better and I'll:hello2: see you at the beach!


SnT
 
Hope you get to feeling better soon.
 
Praying for a speedy Healing:hello:
 
Get well soon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom