• Los Lunas Mystery Stone.kml
    337 bytes · Views: 331

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
Hello Gang,

I first read Barry Fell book "America B.C. " about 20 years ago. The good thing is that the book is still a good read today.
I will check on the other books you mentioned.

Take Care,

Mike in SC

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also check out the Runestone in Alexandria, Minnesota. Another Norse inscribed rock.

Or maybe the clay tablets found in Mexico while they were excavating the land for the Airport in Mexico City in the 60's (I think). The clay tablets had Phoenecian Writing on them.

Or how about Egyptian Mummies that have trace amounts of cocaine and nicotine in them? Not too wild except that cocaine and tobacco ONLY grew in the Western Hemisphere until the 1600s!

Mike

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005

Attachments

• heavener.jpg
    heavener.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5,725

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diving doc said:
gollum said:
Also check out the Runestone in Alexandria, Minnesota. Another Norse inscribed rock.

Or maybe the clay tablets found in Mexico while they were excavating the land for the Airport in Mexico City in the 60's (I think). The clay tablets had Phoenecian Writing on them.

Or how about Egyptian Mummies that have trace amounts of cocaine and nicotine in them? Not too wild except that cocaine and tobacco ONLY grew in the Western Hemisphere until the 1600s!

Mike
Prehistoric Conjectures: Small amounts of nicotine may have been present in certain Old World plants, including Belladonna and Nicotiana Africana, and nicotine byproducts have been found in human remains and smoking paraphenalia in the Africa and the Near East, there is no proof of habitual tobacco use in the Ancient world, on any continent except the New World.

What about cocaine? I guess you forgot that part. Read this paper, published by the University of Colorado on the subject:
http://www.colostate.edu/Dept/Entomology/courses/en570/papers_2000/wells.html

This next article seems pretty well researched, and covers most of the bases:
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/conference/qc99/andrewcollins.htm

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diving doc said:
Mike I found the following that says it is inconclusive.

Cocaine residue was recently found in samples taken from a 4,000 year old Egyptian mummies, again raising the possibility that ancient Egyptians had contact with South America.

These results, from a German study conducted by Svetlana Balabanova, are quite controversial. If true, ancient Egyptians would have had contact with trade partners in Columbia, Bolivia, and Peru. For this reason, some historians and scientists discount the findings. Nonetheless, many researchers will be looking for more definitive data.

Stay tuned for further results.
http://www.mummytombs.com/news/2000/12.egypt.cocaine.htm

Actually, there is very little in your article to discount or prove anything. That is what we call a splash. Once again, Read the paper from the university if Colorado I gave before. It goes into quite good detail about the proofs, the criticisms, and the arguments for and against the criticisms. There is nothing inconclusive about Dr. Babalanova's findings. She found traces of cocaine, and hashish in 9 out of 9 mummies she examined. She also found nicotine in eight out of the nine. The only thing inconclusive about it is that egyptologists completely discount her findings because they state unequivocally that there was no contact between Egypt and the New World (like they can know for sure). I believe Thor Heyerdahl proved beyond a doubt in the seventies that Egyptian Reed Boats could have travelled across the ocean with the Amon Ra Expedition.

Mike

OP
OP
Subgenius5150

Subgenius5150

Aug 3, 2006
Albuquerque New Mexico
RealdeTayopa said:
Hola, don't forget the possible Roman bricks in Mayan structures.

www.science-frontiers.com/sf099/sf099a01.htm

Tropical Tramp

That is some crazy stuff too... i showed my dad ( a preacher) that stuff about the native americans possibly being the lost tribes of isreal... and he is all up on this research now... i feel like i have just dealt my self a great blow against all my arguments of science over god with him... :P

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on Doc!

I guess you still haven't read the U of Co. Paper yet!? Yes, hair analysis was done, and confirmed everything in the initial analysis. I tend to skip over the paranormal websites when looking for facts to back up an argument. I know if somebody tried to argue with me about something based on information gleaned from area51.com, I would not be impressed! ;D

Just like the U of C paper says, there are naturally occuring plants in Africa and Madagascar that can account for the hashish and nicotine, there is nothing to account for alkaloids of cocaine in ancient Egypt other than trade with the West.

Here is a quote from the Andrew Collins Website:

"There is, however, overwhelming evidence of the presence among the Olmec peoples of Mexico of at three different racial types, including oriental mongoloids, black Africans and Semitic or eastern Mediterranean individuals. There are found as statues, bas-reliefs and carved ceramic heads. The famous Olmec heads are a prime example of the presence in Mexico of foreign individuals who would appear, from the manner in which they are represented, to have held great status at centres such as La Venta, Tres Zapotes and San Lorenzo. Since no other racial type was depicted in this manner, it seems likely that they were representations of either great leaders or revered ancestors. Since black African skulls have repeatedly been unearthed in Olmec cemeteries, there is every reason to believe that they constitute evidence of transoceanic contact between West Africa and the lands beyond the Gulf of Mexico, and this is aside from the overwhelming evidence of transpacific contact. Moreover, the presence at various sites of reliefs which show individuals with clear Semitic features, complete with long faces, bushy moustaches and pointed beards, seems to suggest contact with Mediterranean seafarers as early as 1200-1000 BC."

Below, are some of the Olmec Heads and carvings, that prove that the New World had contact with Negroid Africans, asians, and Middle Easterners. The picture of the black kid is there to show how the Africans used keyloid scars like the Olmec Head right before it.

Mike

Attachments

• large head.jpg
    large head.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6,302
  • olmec-style-mask.jpg
    olmec-style-mask.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 5,557
  • captureD99.jpg
    captureD99.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6,038
  • captureD91.jpg
    captureD91.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5,969
  • captureD92.jpg
    captureD92.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5,952
  • captureD88.jpg
    captureD88.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5,943

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last one looks like a charicature of Little Richard (*The Queen of Rock and Roll). ;D ;D

Now, somebodyt explain to me how people in South America and Mexico knew what Blacks, Asians, and Semitic Middle Easterners looked like!

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't that the truth!

Just saw recently where new explorations by the ARE (Association for Research and Enlightenment, Edgar Cayce Group) on the Bimini Road area found anchors which dated 2500 to 3500 years old.

Amazing stuff. I can't wait until some proof positive surfaces, so all those naysayers will have to eat their words!

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. The different alkaloids show up differently in a gas chromatograph reading. That's why they are very specificx when talking about cocaine alkaloids, and not alkaloids in general.

The one and only reason anybody disbelieves the findings is only because they say that Ancient Egypt could not have had any contact with the western hemisphere before Columbus.

Mike

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=gollum ]
Now, somebodyt explain to me how people in South America and Mexico knew what Blacks, Asians, and Semitic Middle Easterners looked like!
Mike

Psychic? heheheheh

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[gollum ]
Just saw recently where new explorations by the ARE (Association for Research and Enlightenment, Edgar Cayce Group) on the Bimini Road area found anchors which dated 2500 to 3500 years old.

Area 51 resource?

Snicker

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=gollum !
Amazing stuff. I can't wait until some proof positive surfaces, so all those naysayers will have to eat their words!
Mike

Shucks mike, just go to legends, to "Tayopa" to see where they have been proven wrong before.

The best proved that it could not exist and was just a pretty legend similar to King Solomon's mines.

Once it was found, peeps said it was obvious and simple, ( yeah) just like breaking the sound barrier, and so it will be with this.

Tropical Tramp

p.s. don't discount too readily those reports in 51 type sites. I have cured myself of Cancer with some information gleaned from them, as well as normal channels. The Med assoc says that I have had a miraculous remission, but never asked if I had done anything.

Sometimes that is the only way information can be presented since normal channels are closed.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RealdeTayopa said:
=gollum !
Mike

Shucks mike, just go to legends, to "Tayopa" to see where they have been proven wrong before.

The best proved that it could not exist and was just a pretty legend similar to King Solomon's mines.

Once it was found, peeps said it was obvious and simple, ( yeah) just like breaking the sound barrier, and so it will be with this.

Tropical Tramp

p.s. don't discount too readily those reports in 51 type sites. I have cured myself of Cancer with some information gleaned from them, as well as normal channels. The Med assoc says that I have had a miraculous remission, but never asked if I had done anything.

Sometimes that is the only way information can be presented since normal channels are closed.

Don't get me wrong. I get lots of information from those sites. I love them. I just don't use them as references when I am trying to argue a point with somebody. It get's laughs, not cheers! ;D ;D

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RealdeTayopa said:
[gollum ]

Area 51 resource?

Snicker

Tropical Tramp

Nah! ARE funded the expedition. Discovery Channel taped it. They even had a special on it not too long ago.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread