Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id also like to thank the other 999 plus viewers I had the other two days. Mostly guests

I've asked this before and didn't get an answer. How do you think views are helping you personally? I suspect you think you can point this thread to some producer and say "see, look, it's/i'm getting a lot of views, let's make a movie!" You do realize views are pointless, it's unique veiws that matter. The same 50 people logging on day and night over and over only run up the view count. You have an audience of about 50 on this thread, and about 10 dedicated who like to spar with you.

I've asked this before and didn't get an answer. How do you think views are helping you personally? I suspect you think you can point this thread to some producer and say "see, look, it's/i'm getting a lot of views, let's make a movie!" You do realize views are pointless, it's unique veiws that matter. The same 50 people logging on day and night over and over only run up the view count. You have an audience of about 50 on this thread, and about 10 dedicated who like to spar with you.

Ive never said anything about them helping me personally, those are your words. But the views i am looking at are unique. It dont matter if i jump on as myself or a guest... I only get counted Once.

Screenshot_2020-05-21-14-19-40.png

Because there is only guests on here now, these are just some of the things i posted earlier

he has been worried about views since he got here...my guess is the more views he gets ...the more chance he has of getting on a reality show

the pics will come, i understand the excited and anxious. I am also impatient, have found this site for over three years now. I am and have dumped a lot of money into IT. I will get more on ground pics as soon as i can, but it is no easy task
=======

You don't own the site, you don't have any mining rights so how did you end up dumping a lot of money in it ?
Just sounds like a bad investment plan Roger.

( Sorry GoDeep, I noticed that you had covered this same comment early on ).

Last edited:
=======

You don't own the site, you don't have any mining rights so how did you end up dumping a lot of money in it ?
Just sounds like a bad investment plan Roger.

( Sorry GoDeep, I noticed that you had covered this same comment early on ).

Trip costs, paying people etc..

==========
"EXTRAS"............. Where are you getting your information Roger. ? They were in ALL of the episodes. Not just one, not just a 30 second appearance, but in ALL of them.

And they didn't find it

Im thinking about contacting my lawyer and protesting at the dutchman mine, for anyone who might be interested. The government is preventing a film crew member from getting into the country, and i still havent got a contract offer yet, So i kinda feel like the government is trying to hush IT. If our government cared about this country they wouldnt allow the worlds richest goldmine to just sit. Google will probably sensor me again after this One, but I will follow up with a law suit. The lawyers are about to come out
============

Can you "Prove" that the government is preventing a film crew member from getting into the country ?

Due to COVID-19 the government had clamped down on people coming into the country. You can prove the government was "selective" in denying access to this one individual ?

You seem to base your answers on what this "film team" is telling you. How can you be sure they have YOUR best interest ? And again, they are ONLY a film crew "hoping" to film a story and then THEY have to try and sell it to a network, ( your case, The History Channel ). The film crew is NOT working for anyone but themselves. Their job is to convince a network they have a "Product" that has value for them ( History Channel ).

And since you have said you had NOT removed any material for testing, how can you justify making the claim that the worlds richest goldmine is what you found ?

You must realize your "guests" are as curious as some of us.

You keep posting the same old Google out of focus pictures as your "proof". So we keep coming back to see if anything has changed. If you have found it and have the proof and get the credit this would be an historical occasion happening before our eyes.

We are watching in hopes you post something new which will pull us over to congratulating you.

Last edited:
And they didn't find it
=========

No, at least not on record. Point is that you made a statement which was wrong and it was pointed out to you. Instead of accepting the fact you were wrong you sidestepped the issue and came back with " And they did not find it " Nobody said they did find it did they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back