Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread by "Chagy". there is two threads

I'm sure that most of us know that already. There are three actually, in the "Shipwreck", "Jesuit Treasures", and "Lost Dutchman Mine" threads. None of them mention any "contest", or even infer that such existed.

All that coming from experts who didnt find it?
When you watch the show, see all the skulls from the perelta family, and the gold to boot... Youll still be in denial when the ore matches

Skull's, you found skulls? Thats the first I recall you've mentioned that. Remember your assertion on the other thread about those who can't answer questions?

Last edited:
you take pics of the skulls?....why isn't a team of state archaeologists in there investigating the site?...

If there are any to be found on site.....not likely, since skeletal remains don't last that long when laying exposed in that environment....the site will by shut down to ANY entry by a "production" outfit or individuals without official clearance. NAGPRA will see to that.
Frankly though, I suspect Roger is just looking at Google Earth on his cellphone again.

Skull's, you found skulls? Thats the first I recall you've mentioned that. Remember your assertion on the other thread about those who can't answer questions?

Everyone knows the apaches cut the heads of the spanairds and threw it back in the mine and sealed that entrance up.

Yall keep jumping back and forth all day between this thread, and the new treasure hunting show by chagy, which was a real scouting for a production. I did get chosen for the show, and everyone is going to get to see the lost dutchman mine.

Everyone knows the apaches cut the heads of the spanairds and threw it back in the mine and sealed that entrance up.

That's not an answer, that's stating a legend. The question was, did you find skulls in this mine or another mine/cave in the area?

You do realize if the answer is yes, you are already in violation of the law. Upon finding any remains, you are required by Arizona State Statue to immediately report it to Law Enforcement as well as to report it under the 25 USC Ch. 32: NATIVE AMERICAN GRAVES PROTECTION AND REPATRIATION ACT.

You aren't a forensic anthropologist, nor a coroner. You don't get to determine the who, what and why of how those skulls ended up there.

Last edited:
That's not an answer. The question was, did you find skulls in this mine?

You do realize if the answer is yes, you are already in violation of the law. Upon finding any remains, you are required by Arizona State Statue to immediately report it to Law Enforcement and to report it under the 25 USC Ch. 32: NATIVE AMERICAN GRAVES PROTECTION AND REPATRIATION ACT.

Did i not just say that entrance was sealed? Its going to take a group of archaelogists to properly open that up. So another season for the show... The production team is well aware of that, and we are going to do things properly.

Did i not just say that entrance was sealed? Its going to take a group of archaelogists to properly open that up. So another season for the show... The production team is well aware of that, and we are going to do things properly.

Ah, So you didn't find any skulls. Now the entrance is sealed? In past posts you said you went inside and saw the gold rich veins?

if it is sealed..how do you know there are skulls in it?..matter of fact..if it is sealed...how do you know anything is in it?...:icon_scratch:

Ah, So you didn't find any skulls. Now the entrance is sealed? In past posts you said you went inside and saw the gold rich veins?

I said that entrance is sealed. In the past i said there was gold laying around. Dont slander me.

I'm sure that most of us know that already. There are three actually, in the "Shipwreck", "Jesuit Treasures", and "Lost Dutchman Mine" threads. None of them mention any "contest", or even infer that such existed.

I was told during my interview they were down to three to choose from, before telling me they chose me.

Last edited:
I said that entrance is sealed. In the past i said there was gold laying around. Dont slander me.

So all this time, you haven't even been in the mine or seen into the mine because it's sealed. How on earth then could you ever claim this will be the largest gold producing mine in the world?

This just keeps getting better.

roger..you are doing a pretty good job of slandering yourself...you just said there are skulls in it....lets get back to that..we would like to hear about that one

roger..you are doing a pretty good job of slandering yourself...you just said there are skulls in it....lets get back to that..we would like to hear about that one

The apaches were said to cut the heads off the perelta family and threw their heads into the mine, then sealed that entrance off. Again dont slander me, because if you keep turning my words around i will sue

Two entrances are sealed, one open

After 40+ pages and several months, we've literally now just learned that the mine is sealed up. We've literally learned that the legendary Dutchman's mine you have claimed to find, you've never even been in, never even laid eyes on a single piece of gold inside, not a single artifact inside.

No one is slandering you. You'd have us believe the past 40+ pages that you've found the mine by making claims that it has more gold in it then any mine in the world. When I asked you for pictures of the gold rich veins, you didn't reply "it was sealed up, so i can't" You said, and i'm paraphrasing here "i'll get them for you next time i go, as my phone died so i couldn't take them". You also just made a claim that would lead us to believe that you found skulls in there, and then when confronted that you broke the law by not reporting it, you backtracked and said there's a legend of skulls in there and that the cave is sealed so you've never seen any skulls.

I said there were many caves at that. So here you are just twisting words to fit your script. Your starting to sound like everything you claim the production team to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back