Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to save the rest for the show, i might give the show s name early to the guests only

Two entrances are sealed, one open

Here, lets once and for all set the record straight with some very simple, easy to answer questions.

1. Have you physically been inside the mine that you claim is the "Lost Dutchman Mine" (to be clear, i'm not talking about the hundreds of caves/mines around, i'm talking abou the actual mine you say is the
lost dutchman mine)

2. Have you observed actual gold inside the mine you claim is the "Lost Dutchman Mine"

3. You said that 2 of the 3 entrances are sealed and one is open. Are these 3 entrances all to the same mine and connected inside to each other that you claim is the "Lost Dutchman Mine".

4. Have you personally seen any body remains of human beings inside the mine you claim is "The Lost Dutchman Mine".

I'll have some follow up questions after you answer these.

Last edited:
OMG, make up your mind son. This is truly unbelievable.

Here, lets once and for all set the record straight with some very simple, easy to answer questions.

1. Have you physically been inside the mine that you claim is the "Lost Dutchman Mine"

2. Have you observed actual gold inside the mine you claim is the "Lost Dutchman Mine"

3. You said that 2 of the 3 entrances are sealed and one is open. Are these 3 entrances all to the same mine that you claim is the "Lost Dutchman Mine".

4. Have you personally seen any body remains of human beings inside the mine you claim is "The Lost Dutchman Mine".

I'll have some follow up questions after you answer these.

The lost dutchman mine is huge, yes all these caves are to one mine. I already said that tho, somewhere in the forty plus pages that yall are trying to ruin. So stop twisting my words before i pull a law suit and the investigator gets your IP address. Slander and twisting someones words is a crime.

The lost dutchman mine is huge, yes all these caves are to one mine. I already said that tho, somewhere in the forty plus pages that yall are trying to ruin. So stop twisting my words before i pull a law suit and the investigator gets your IP address. Slander and twisting someones words is a crime.

This doesn't answer my question, this is another vague response, open to interpretation.

Again, i respectfully ask that you answer these simple, easy to answer questions:

1. Have you physically been inside the mine that you claim is the "Lost Dutchman Mine" (to be clear, i'm not talking about the hundreds of caves/mines around, i'm talking about the actual mine you say is the
lost dutchman mine)

2. Have you observed actual gold inside the mine you claim is the "Lost Dutchman Mine" (to be clear, i'm not talking about other caves/mines in the area, nor outside, i'm talking about in the actual Dutchmans mine)

3. You said that 2 of the 3 entrances are sealed and one is open. Are these 3 entrances all to the same mine and connected inside to each other that you claim is the "Lost Dutchman Mine".

Last edited:
Then you dont know enough of the dutchmans stories, to claim to be an expert. That story was well told.
everyone on here has read everything they could on the ldm...and then tried to filter out the b.s.....there are only a few clues that came from the dutchman....and none are the ones you write about.....the story was well told huh?...nobody cares about stories..we are interested in facts and you haven't presented any

Remember that threatening members or trying to intimidate them is a violation of TNET policy. No one has slandered you. Everything i have said I believe in good faith to be the truth. But if you insist on harassing me or trying to shut me up by suing me, here is my lawyers contact info:

Kurzman Grant Law Office
Attorney's at Law
Directions
Address: 219 SE Main St Ste 403, Minneapolis, MN 55414
Phone: (612) 617-9000

Who is the attorney of record for you so that i may pass the information on to my attorney?

Remember that threatening members or trying to intimidate them is a violation of TNET policy. No one has slandered you. Everything i have said I believe in good faith to be the truth. But if you insist on harassing me or trying to shut me up by suing me, here is my lawyers contact info:

Kurzman Grant Law Office
Attorney's at Law
Directions
Address: 219 SE Main St Ste 403, Minneapolis, MN 55414
Phone: (612) 617-9000

Who is the attorney of record for you so that i may pass the information on to my attorney?
perry mason...lol

If I put you on the ignore list, It's because you either mocked me or twisted my words. I will not be answering to yall anymore. You are free to post whatever, but i will not see it. Problem taken care of

everyone on here has read everything they could on the ldm...and then tried to filter out the b.s.....there are only a few clues that came from the dutchman....and none are the ones you write about.....the story was well told huh?...nobody cares about stories..we are interested in facts and you haven't presented any

Is it just me? Tell me i'm not crazy? Weren't you lead to believe he's been in the mine and saw the gold himself inside the mine? Didn't he just have you believe that he found skulls, only to instantly backtrack and say it was sealed so he couldn't have? Did he not just lead us to believe that the mine is sealed, therefore he didn't see the skulls or the gold, only to a few posts later, say "2 of 3 entrances are sealed" meaning one was open and he was inside? Sealed, not sealed? Saw gold or didn't see gold? Saw skulls or didn't see skulls? Was inside the mine or not inside the mine?

He's being purposely vague so we can't discern fact from fantasy.

He's thrown so much chaff, misdirection and subterfuge out there, then when we try to pin down what he means, we get accused of slander.

If the reality show is anything like this thread, it will find nothing and have absolutely no credibility.

Last edited:
For those who are new you will have to start from page one. I just put four or five people on the ignore list for twisting my words, jumping back in forth between threads . Etc... I will no longer answer to those people.

Let it be known if anyone else wants to mock me, or twist my words, i will put those people on the ignore list. When the show starts, I will not be talking to those people

Is it just me? Tell me i'm not crazy? Weren't you lead to believe he's been in the mine and saw the gold himself inside the mine? Didn't he just have you believe that he found skulls, only to instantly backtrack and say it was sealed so he couldn't have? Did he not just lead us to believe that the mine is sealed, therefore he didn't see the skulls or the gold, only to a few posts later, say "2 of 3 entrances are sealed" meaning one was open and he was inside? Sealed, not sealed? Saw gold or didn't see gold? Saw skulls or didn't see skulls? Was inside the mine or not inside the mine?

He's being purposely vague so we can't discern fact from fantasy.

He's thrown so much chaff, misdirection and subterfuge out there, then when we try to pin down what he means, we get accused of slander.

If the reality show is anything like this thread, it will find nothing and have absolutely no credibility.
i'll give you a hint..i only screw with people i think are stretching the truth...otherwise i leave them alone....but to answer your question...no..you are not crazy and yes...from what he has posted i took it that he had been in the mine...had found gold and skulls...but apparently he has found nothing and when asked he just lays more b.s. down as a diversion

Let it be known if anyone else wants to mock me, or twist my words, i will put those people on the ignore list. When the show starts, I will not be talking to those people
nobody has mocked you or threatened you...we are just trying to get at the truth..if there is any here:dontknow:.....you can straighten this out real easy by backing up your claims of finding the ldm

For those who are new you will have to start from page one. I just put four or five people on the ignore list for twisting my words, jumping back in forth between threads . Etc... I will no longer answer to those people.
did you run out of b.s?

To all those new or old to this thread. Read the fine print, ask the hard questions and be very specific when asking questions. Don't assume anything based on what you're reading.

We are now on page 47 and we don't have definitive answers to the simplest of questions:

1. Has the OP been inside the actual mine OP is claiming is the "Lost Dutchman Mine". (there's a lot of subterfuge surrounding this. OP speaks of camping caves, other mines, other caves, etc)

2. Has the OP personally observed quantities of gold inside the mine OP claims to be the "Lost Dutchman Mine". (he claims that it contains the most gold of any mine in the world, yet we don't know if he's actually seen it inside the mine).

3. He recently said we'll see the skulls on the show, but then said the cave is sealed. But within moments, then backs off that by saying 2 of 3 entrances are sealed, meaning ONE is open to the mine. Saw the Skulls or not?

4. If the mine is sealed in 2 of 3 entrances, then the mine is open in one of the entrances. Did he go in and see the gold or not? Sealed or not sealed? Skulls or not? Did he go inside or not? (all referring to the "Lost Dutchman mine, not camping caves or other mines).

To all those new or old to this thread. Read the fine print, ask the hard questions and be very specific when asking questions. Don't assume anything based on what you're reading.

We are now on page 47 and we don't have definitive answers to the simplest of questions:

1. Has the OP been inside the actual mine OP is claiming is the "Lost Dutchman Mine". (there's a lot of subterfuge surrounding this. OP speaks of camping caves, other mines, other caves, etc)

2. Has the OP personally observed quantities of gold inside the mine OP claims to be the "Lost Dutchman Mine". (he claims that it contains the most gold of any mine in the world, yet we don't know if he's actually seen it inside the mine).

3. He recently said we'll see the skulls on the show, but then said the cave is sealed. But within moments, then backs off that by saying 2 of 3 entrances are sealed, meaning ONE is open to the mine. Saw the Skulls or not?

4. If the mine is sealed in 2 of 3 entrances, then the mine is open in one of the entrances. Did he go in and see the gold or not? Sealed or not sealed? Skulls or not? Did he go inside or not? (all referring to the "Lost Dutchman mine, not camping caves or other mines).
if he found anything he would have pics or samples...if it wasn't 400 degrees out there i'd hike in and see if there is any merit to the story...and i would have a camera with good batteries:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back