What's new

Lottery - How often do you play?

I play the lottery........

  • every day

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • perhaps once a week

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only when the money is huge

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never! It's Rigged. Save your dollars.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whenever the mood strikes me

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Thanks for the reminder! I have to go over and Get My powerball ticket!!! Chug

got it 22,37,51,52,57 12 PB quick pick good thing it only 100 ft to the store LOL
 
Chug and Red said:
Thanks for the reminder! I have to go over and Get My powerball ticket!!! Chug

Good Luck!
 
Hit a $2 scratch off for $40 last night :thumbsup: Most I ever hit was $200 on a scratcher and $100 on a power ball. I am pretty sure I will never get back what I have spent on them but you never know...
but I probably don't spend more then $10 a week on all of them combined.
 
When ever I have a couple extra bucks. That is not to often now....Matt
 
I play whenever I change a ten dollar bill and get 11 singles back :headbang:
 
I play every day cause the states profits go to the edumacation of our school system (NOT) just to keep the lefty's happy and the students stu pppid anyway it's just the cost of entertainment sometimes I win and sometimes I just feel I'm helping the goofs in Government BLOW my money.
 
You think the state gives money towards education??? Tell me exactly what you're in the market to buy today, and the skies the limit for you. :icon_thumleft:
 
You think the state gives money towards education? Tha'ts what they tell us up here.
 
spend money on state lottery tickets for education,did i spell that right????wright..............
 
In reality every state was to earmark the funds towards education, sad fact is the money never seems to get there :dontknow:
 
Yeah the lottery is supposed to be for education, road improvements, lowering tax rates, etc. But I know one thing I found out;

Schools have no money, roads don't get improved, taxes are still going up, etc. So that leaves me to think SOMEONE IS POCKETING SOME LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY and it isn't where it is supposed to be going!!! :angry4: :angry5: :angry4: :angry5: :angry4: :angry5:
 
I play pick 3 and 4 twice a day midday and evening drawing here in illinois..... been charting numbers since the early 80"s..... i have several pick 3 numbers that get me $$$$$$$$$$$ every week..... i have a kitty i use only for lottery purposes and i have yet to lose any money in the last 15 yrs.. all my winnings go in the kitty.... i purposely will not play a couple days out of the week if i feel my numbers are getting cold.... i have a system i use and as long as i do not stray from it i win each and everytime i play... i would never waste a doller playing the big money games like mega millions or powerball its a waste of my money.. when i can take that doller and play it twice in pick 3 or 4 and win something.... my odds of winning in the small games are so much better than something like the big game or powerball where your odds of winning are like 1 in 165 million..... thats asinine..... i don't know about anyone else but me personally i do not like throwing money away... and these big lottery games are a joke.... with pick 3 and 4 i am a winner every week, sure there will be days i do not win but in the long run my winnings are always keeping me ahead of the game... if you knew what i had in my kitty right now you would agree... and all the money thats in my kitty is winnings from the pick 3 and 4 i would never play another game when the odds are in my favor with these games... just like the casino, when i go and play cards i play one game and one game only, and thats blackjack, any casino will tell you clearly the player always has the upper hand when it comes to blackjack, but you have to know how to play as well..... and that i can do as well.... there is no other card game (oddswise) that favors the player like blackjack..... :headbang:
 
Joe Hoo? said:
just like the casino, when i go and play cards i play one game and one game only, and thats blackjack, any casino will tell you clearly the player always has the upper hand when it comes to blackjack, but you have to know how to play as well..... and that i can do as well.... there is no other card game (oddswise) that favors the player like blackjack..... :headbang:

You didn't by chance been part of the MIT's Blackjack Team or read their books or instructional videos now did ya? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
The only problem with blackjack is that there are six more seats around you that are usually filled with id1ots.
 
savant365 said:
The only problem with blackjack is that there are six more seats around you that are usually filled with id1ots.

Not if you got your team filling those seats to beat the dealer!
 
:'( I play Mega & Powerball twice a week each. The most I ever won was in Mi. $450 on Cash 5! :icon_thumleft: This reminds me of a funny Prank my Ex-Boss pulled. On Sunday mornings, He & 4-5 Buddies would go out for Breakfast, Read the Paper, & just BS !!
He stopped by the Store, Checked the Winning Numbers, then bought a Ticket with the Same Numbers, only for the Next Drawing!!!So, there they were sitting in a Booth reading the Paper, when my Boss pulled out this Ticket & say's " I'm going to check my Numbers"! He looks and then Yells, " I Won"! His buddy grabbed the Ticket and Double Checked it. "He Hit" the guy screams!! My Boss figured nobody would look at the Date! He said he waited awhile to tell the Truth, cause they were all telling him what color Cars they all wanted!! Funny Story? I always wanted to pull it , but I can't keep a straight face. Joe
 
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Joe Hoo? said:
just like the casino, when i go and play cards i play one game and one game only, and thats blackjack, any casino will tell you clearly the player always has the upper hand when it comes to blackjack, but you have to know how to play as well..... and that i can do as well.... there is no other card game (oddswise) that favors the player like blackjack..... :headbang:

You didn't by chance been part of the MIT's Blackjack Team or read their books or instructional videos now did ya? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:


no i have not read any books or videos on this game, i learned from people that i know that play the game... and have been very successful at it. i am no where as good as them but i am still learning, and do try to not surround myself with idiots, i paid off a 60 month car note in less than 24 months playing blackjack, I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT LMAO.... :headbang:
 
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Yeah the lottery is supposed to be for education, road improvements, lowering tax rates, etc. But I know one thing I found out;

Schools have no money, roads don't get improved, taxes are still going up, etc. So that leaves me to think SOMEONE IS POCKETING SOME LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY and it isn't where it is supposed to be going!!! :angry4: :angry5: :angry4: :angry5: :angry4: :angry5:




Amen to that Brother !!!
 
Bought a scratch off ticket for $2 in Texas back in 93 and won $25. That was pretty much the end of it. They brought it in to Oklahoma and funding education was mentioned, which was probably better than sayin it was goin to fund way more better quality massage parlors for the legislators to frequent. I'm in Colorado now where they have it, but I don't play it. If you play, and you win big time, and all that money makes you happy, I'm pretty tickled for you. I'm gonna help y'all out. I had a dream where I saw the winnin numbers, and here they are: "0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9" It's like a KGC code, in that they have to be arranged in a certain order and combination, according to the template. I guarantee you these numbers will appear in the next drawing. You're welcome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom