What's new

Lottery - How often do you play?

I play the lottery........

  • every day

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • perhaps once a week

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only when the money is huge

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never! It's Rigged. Save your dollars.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whenever the mood strikes me

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Alright Rginn, I'll take a leap of faith and use your picks. If I decipher your code correctly and hit the jackpot I will gladly split it with you 50/50 :thumbsup:
 
You know talking about the lottery. Has anyone ALWAYS noticed that Mega Millions and Powerball Lottery winners ALWAYS seem to be from northern parts of the United States? I mean come on, go look back at all the previous winners going back the last 2 years and see what state they live in and you will see what I am talking about.

2 lucky people on the Mega Millions Lottery, (at 91 million), from Indiana and Michigan for Tuesdays drawing.

There are 2 more very very very happy people!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom