Lovin Alabama Intro

ma@kitty

Feb 17, 2015
Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, came across site last night and was up till about four reading. I live in Goodwater Alabama and have walked and looked for arrow heads since I was a kid. I have always wanted to get into this hobby, funds were and still are tight but hopefully something will work out and I can have a lot more to share as so many of you do already. Keep a open ear and I'll share as I grow and learn more in time. Looking forward to making new friends and getting that simple Ace 250 I keep dreaming about. I know it's not much but we all start some where right. Roll Tide and don;t hold that against me ok, Laugh

Dutchquade

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2015
NSW Australia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome ma@kitty, I am new too but there is a lot of information here and the members are very helpful.
Good luck with your MD and hope to see many results.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard ma@kitty! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Alabama for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the ACE 250.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard and good luck hunting ... 8-)

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would like to see some of your arrowheads,post them over at the north american indians artifacts section

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions