What's new

Loving it.

Ladyrockhunter

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 29, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the field where I found my Thebes point, and found these, along with several broken scrapers. I know one is a knife, but what is this other thing? Just a scraper of sorts?
 

Attachments

  • 20180506_105256.webp
    20180506_105256.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
  • 20180506_105352.webp
    20180506_105352.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • 20180506_111202.webp
    20180506_111202.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • 20180506_111249.webp
    20180506_111249.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
Can't see edges or tell size. If it is larger could be a hoe? or a knife with tip gone Is large end of bigger piece worn smooth?
 
Last edited:
I will wash them up and post new pics tmrw, sry for the field pics. I came home with a bucket full of interesting finds.
 
Not a problem Like the in-situ pics a lot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom