What's new

Low tide Finds for today

stevefisher7767

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
158
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampstead N.C.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Today was cold with rain but.. I enjoyed every minute of it.
 

Attachments

  • PICT0006.webp
    PICT0006.webp
    16 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 0
I guess you did - Congratulations!!!!! :occasion14:
 
Nice trio of finds....way to time the tides and scoop up the goodies.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Funny how finding gold warms you right up :laughing7:. Congratulations!
 
Very nice finds for a cold, rainy day. Not much worse than being cold and wet but looks like you faired well. Congrats.
 
With those rings in your pouch, I bet you didn't feel cold in the least!
 
That was a great hunt...congrats.
 
Wow...sweet hunt. That Gold will warm you up. ;)
 
Nice finds WTG
 
Incredible !! Nice digs ..

Had to feel good with three gold beauties in your pouch :)


Congrats !!
 
Congrats again Steve. You're doing very well indeed. Those finds really warmed your day I'm sure.
 
ROAD TRIP......Crack of dawn

Man oh man Steve you hit a bonanza.......a Klondike of fine tickets.
great going.
good luck on the next low tide spin or spins..
 
Wow!!! Congratulations ,what a great hunt ..WTG!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom