What's new

*LRP Disk 4 Settings*

zippi

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
Evansville, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Trying to dial in my LRP on Disk 4. I have discriminated out all iron and I have a notch set to cut out all aluminum. When I run it over an aluminum pull tab it still sends out a tone. Is this normal or do I not have it set correctly? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 100.webp
    100.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 169
Some pull tabs can read into the nickel range.....or exactly as nickels. Some others (along with screw caps) can read up into the zinc range.

Watch the ID...and it is most likely jumping into a range not notched.
 
Thanks for the info.
 
Where is everyone that's using the LRP ??? It seems to be a really good machine so far.
 
Where is everyone that's using the LRP ??? It seems to be a really good machine so far.

It is a really good machine...underrated for the price. No other detector in the $250 range comes close as far as options and performance.

It is the fact it is a "Bounty Hunter" that many stay away. They think it must be a cheap leftover product that Fisher or Teknetics didn't have use for...not realizing it is tried and proven 7.7khz "Greek series" tech like the Alpha/Delta/Gamma/Omega.
 
It is a really good machine...underrated for the price. No other detector in the $250 range comes close as far as options and performance.

It is the fact it is a "Bounty Hunter" that many stay away. They think it must be a cheap leftover product that Fisher or Teknetics didn't have use for...not realizing it is tried and proven 7.7khz "Greek series" tech like the Alpha/Delta/Gamma/Omega.

I totally agree. Very simple to set up the notch features.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom