What's new

LURES anybody?

I'll try & remind Myself to take some pics this afternoon.
I found several Tackle Boxes, But gave them & their contents to my Nephew

But I'v still got Hundreds of Lures
 
AAARRRGG!! That pirate lego guy is a trip!!! Thanks to everyone that has responded. I think I would extra excited to find a tackle box.
Like buried treasure. I'm going lake detecting today and will post anything I find. Keep up the great posts!!


Fishstank
 
Fishstank said:
AAARRRGG!! That pirate lego guy is a trip!!! Thanks to everyone that has responded. I think I would extra excited to find a tackle box.
Like buried treasure. I'm going lake detecting today and will post anything I find. Keep up the great posts!!


Fishstank

Most of My Boxes came from Just inside the water Lines where their are steep Banks.
An accidental Kick can send them tumbling down inside the water.

I did get a couple from tipped boats.
They included Rods etc. that also
went to the bottom when the boats tipped.

Picture 018.webp
Picture 020.webp
Picture 021.webp
Picture 023.webp
Picture 024.webp
Picture 026.webp
Picture 027.webp

CRAPPIE NIBBLES

Picture 044.webp

Salmon eggs That smell like CRAP

Picture 043.webp


OARS, Face Masks, window weights etc.

Picture 045.webp
Picture 046.webp
 
Picture 028.webp
Picture 029.webp
Picture 031.webp
Picture 017.webp

Lakes are good for Sinkes, Anchors, Rods, Snapper Lines & Diving Weights also

Picture 032.webp
Picture 033.webp
Picture 034.webp
Picture 030.webp

And of Course Fishing Rod Bells for those who like
to Nap while fishing

Picture 068.webp
 
Dang Jeff, how many holes did you poke in your fingers getting those?
NICE collection.
 
Dirt Fishin Dale said:
Dang Jeff, how many holes did you poke in your fingers getting those?
NICE collection.

HaHaHa Surprisingly Probably only one or Two
I only remember Having to pull hard to get one out the tip of my finger.
 
thats waht i was gonna say, DANG JEFF, u really get out there man.
 
I have found 3 tackle boxes full of lures and flies, but not MDing.
Want to try trolling with my 100lb. magnet, maybe get a steelhead! ;D
 
WOW Jeff!! You really opened a can of worms with this topic.


Fishstank
 
The way those Uncle Josh's containers leak, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they were "kicked off the ledge" intentionally.

Ole Joshy Boy owes me a new bassboat carpet or two.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom