What's new

✅ SOLVED M H D S.R.P. Copper washer and copper nail

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this in Oronoco, Mn.
It has M H D on top and S.R.P. on the bottom.

The back side is blank.
srp 001.webpsrp 003.webpsrp 004.webpsrp 009.webp
 
I believe it’s part of a property marker, with M.H.D. Being the Minn. Highway Department.
 
Upvote 0
There's one made of aluminum nailed to an old corner wood post barbed wire fence out in the field behind where I live. I do believe those have something to do with property lines.
 
Upvote 0
There's one made of aluminum nailed to an old corner wood post barbed wire fence out in the field behind where I live. I do believe those have something to do with property lines.
It was found close to the property stake metal sign that shows the Oronoco park property line or border.
Found about 10 feet away.
Maybe they used wood post back in the early 1900's . This was once State Park property. Now city.
It was a baseball field in 1920's.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks for all the help on this tag.
This is the first time i have found a tag that wasn't fastened to something.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom