What's new

Made a good find today. Texas Navy button, and an old buckle.

Old River

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thought I would give it a try to see if I could come up with another button. To my supprise I found this Texas Navy Button. I wish I could get the picture to come out clearer. Hope your enjoy.

Added a couple of more pictures of the button. Maybe its a little clearer.
 

Attachments

  • Texas Navy.webp
    Texas Navy.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 3,613
  • Texas Navy 2.webp
    Texas Navy 2.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 3,766
  • Texas Navy 3.webp
    Texas Navy 3.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 3,424
  • Old buckle.webp
    Old buckle.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 3,363
  • Texas Navy 4.webp
    Texas Navy 4.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 3,240
  • Texas Navy back.webp
    Texas Navy back.webp
    38 KB · Views: 3,156
Upvote 0
Cool buttons and buckle.
Texas is my home state, but live in Chicago area now.
Rob ~ Out
 
Great button...do you know an age one it?

NJ
 
Awesome Dude!!!!!!!! Very Very Cool!!!!!!!! I would love to find something like that.CONGRATS :thumbsup:

fortbball9
 
Nice buckle and button

HH Jer
 
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That Republic of Texas Navy button is a phenomenal find!
The NST CW Price Guide pegs it at $1,000+.
 
Holy cow PBK....$1000? Thats awesome. :o :o :o Major congrats to you old river. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice loot WTG
 
Holly smokes that button is in great shape! Awesome find :thumbsup:
 
PBK said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That Republic of Texas Navy button is a phenomenal find!
The NST CW Price Guide pegs it at $1.000+.

Nice find and a nicer reward :icon_sunny:
 
Now that Texas Navy button is NOTHING BUT SWWWEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wav: :icon_king: :icon_king: :icon_king: What an unbelievably awesome find! You should be on cloud nine with that find. Texas buttons are VERY VERY RARE to find, almost as rare as Hen's Teeth ;D ;D :wink: And it still has all its gilt just about: IMPRESSIVE :thumbsup:
 
The Texas Navy button date is 1837 to 1838. I have found six Navy buttons, one Texas Marine Corp., and one Republic of Texas Army Staff button. Its a real thrill to find such. They are not for sale.....
 
now thats cool :thumbsup:
 
Old River said:
The Texas Navy button date is 1837 to 1838. I have found six Navy buttons, one Texas Marine Corp., and one Republic of Texas Army Staff button. Its a real thrill to find such. They are not for sale.....


Than I would say: "YOURE ONE LUCKY MAN"!!
 
Good to see a button make it to the banner! You sure got the condition on that one. :thumbsup:
 
Iron Patch said:
Good to see a button make it to the banner! Sure sure got the condition on that one. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
 
I thought that button looked pretty cool and after seeing PBK's reply it looks even better... ;D
Congrats on some awesome finds... :thumbsup:
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~
 
:thumbsup: Sweeet button man! I have never seen one of those posted, ever! Congrats on a BANNER find! :thumbsup:

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom