OP
OP
ironhorse

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Besides the silvered Navy button, you got some tough to get "up top", like Victorian Canadian Quarter, and yet another wax seal. I got one total vicky quarter and no wax seals in 9 years.

Then you know too well how tough they can be to find.
Gotta be a whole bunch waiting out there somewhere!
Hope you get to post some up next time

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty good for winging it! It's true a person shouldn't separate a good year from a bad year based on whether they got lucky with an exceptional find or two... ok I'm still going to do that because it's just how I am. :happysmiley: But I'm also to the point, and you are too, where we've dug so much there's really no year that would make a substantial increase in our collections over all, so file it away and think about 2017!

If you are on the road I hope ahead of the weather. It's exactly what we talked about that you didn't want,and nothing will be moving here today.

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pile of relics and coins. I love this little guy.........

OP
OP
ironhorse

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Pretty good for winging it! It's true a person shouldn't separate a good year from a bad year based on whether they got lucky with an exceptional find or two... ok I'm still going to do that because it's just how I am. :happysmiley: But I'm also to the point, and you are too, where we've dug so much there's really no year that would make a substantial increase in our collections over all, so file it away and think about 2017!

If you are on the road I hope ahead of the weather. It's exactly what we talked about that you didn't want,and nothing will be moving here today.

Yes 2017 may never be a breakout year, it is only going to take just one great site!
Like I mentioned once a long time ago, I'm surprised we find as much as we do sometimes, just keep looking for it!

I drove though some crazy winter weather yesterday to avoid that system...it's only -22C here, no wind or snow

Aureus

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2016
Eastern Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome finds man! Really looks like a very good year. Love that Mother Goose object, really cool!
Big congrats!

OP
OP
ironhorse

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Awesome finds man! Really looks like a very good year. Love that Mother Goose object, really cool!
Big congrats!

Thanks
You've had tremendous luck this year with your finds too, I'm looking forward to great year for everyone in 2017

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on another great season ironhorse. :occasion14: i wish that I was well versed in relics, but my area was really not settled until the early 1800s. I caught myself drooling at all your finds, that's why I try to get to the east coast for a few hunts.

OutdoorAdv

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2013
East Coast - USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
GPX 4500,
Equinox 800,
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a great year to me :occasion14: That's one big pile of coppers and you got some really nice buttons. Looking forward to your finds in 2017. Happy New Year man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread